𝟎𝟑.

𝗜𝗡𝗗𝗨𝗟𝗚𝗘𝗡𝗧.
𝗕𝗢𝗢𝗞 𝗕𝗬 𝗧𝗢𝗣𝗧𝗜𝗘𝗥𝗦𝗭𝗡.

𝘔𝘐𝘊𝘏𝘐𝘎𝘈𝘕.

"So you just not gon say nothing?" I asked Kiyari as she sat on the edge of the bed. She ignored my presence and tapped on her phone as the tv played lowly in the background.

We had just finished getting out of the shower and she ain't said a word since.

She the type to give you the silent treatment when she feeling some typa way. And ion mean no lil silent treatment either that shit be lasting for hours until she let it go.

"You hear me talking to you." I sat up from where I was sitting.

Still no response. She pissing me off.

I got up from the bed and walked over to her so I was standing in front of her. She didn't acknowledge me either she just kept her attention on her phone.

I stared at her for a moment before snatching her phone out of her hands and all she did was look up at me with a blank expression.

I looked at her phone to see what she was doing and saw she was in her text thread with some nigga. I read over it and started mugging the phone.

They was texting bout all typa shit. This girl was in my bed planning to link with a whole other nigga.

Like how the fuck you planning links when you on punishment? I should tip off her damn mama since she wanna play.

"You got me fucked up." I threw her phone at her and it hit her in her head and she smacked her lips.

"Dawg." She said lowly.

"You weird as fuck." I told her. "Tryna link with niggas and shit."

Kiyari that type who like to go tit for tat. Like if I go low she go lower or she just do exactly what I do. It just hit different when she do it vs me.

"How? Didn't you have a whole bitch over your house? She tilted her head.

"So? Just cause she was over here don't mean I fucked her Yari." I expressed.

Our agreement was we couldn't fuck other people. Not we couldn't see them. But something about her planning to link with a nigga irritated me. Cause bitch now you being funny and doing too much.

"Okay and just because I'm planning to link with him don't mean ima fuck him. Fuck be wrong with niggas?" She rolled her eyes. "And give me my phone!" She pointed to the floor since that's where it landed.