𝟎𝟖.

𝗜𝗡𝗗𝗨𝗟𝗚𝗘𝗡𝗧.
𝗕𝗢𝗢𝗞 𝗕𝗬 𝗧𝗢𝗣𝗧𝗜𝗘𝗥𝗦𝗭𝗡.

𝘋𝘈𝘠𝘚 𝘓𝘈𝘛𝘌𝘙.
𝘔𝘐𝘊𝘏𝘐𝘎𝘈𝘕.

"Bro c'mon, get up." I groaned and looked down at Yasmine who had her lips wrapped around my dick. I been told her to stop sucking but she wouldn't get off for shit.

"Mmcht." She smacked her lips after lifting her head up and wiped the spit from off of her mouth. "You ain't even nut."

"Ian never nutted off head." I said.

Lying like fuck. I nut every time Ki do it. I could not stay hard, shit kept going on soft and I was mad as fuck that I let temptation get the best of me in the moment.

"Well fucking with me you will. You just gotta stop being so tense." She said, standing up from off of her knees.

Definitely won't be fucking with her after this.

The only reason I was in this situation was because Yasmine called me boo hoo crying about how she so depressed and feel like she ain't got nobody and etc. Talking bout how she miss her brother and shit.

I felt bad cause I was cool with Dee and I was kinda there when Yasmine was going through it. I only came over to calm her down but once I got here she was on some freaky kinky ass shit.

At first I wasn't going for it but then she just got the best of me. She kept insisting on sucking my dick so I just let her do it. Big mistake.

I could've sworn she said she was blocking me and shit but she ain't keep her word for too long.

"Right." I replied. "But I gotta head out, I got shit to do." I told her and she frowned.

"Like what? I want you to stay." She looked at me.

"I can't." I said dryly and she kept a frown.

"Mkay. Just text me when you get to where you going so I can know you're safe." She told me before wrapping her arms around me and I hugged her back a lil bit.

I grabbed my phone from off her bed once she pulled away and she led me out of the house. I dug in my pocket for my keys and unlocked the car door before getting in.

"It's bout cold as fuck." I mumbled to myself before turning my car on. Just as I pulled off my phone started ringing and I looked down to see who it was because my phone was in my lap.