𝟏𝟐.

i didn't proofread, bare with me if it's errors.

𝗜𝗡𝗗𝗨𝗟𝗚𝗘𝗡𝗧.
𝗕𝗢𝗢𝗞 𝗕𝗬 𝗧𝗢𝗣𝗧𝗜𝗘𝗥𝗦𝗭𝗡.

𝘈 𝘔𝘖𝘕𝘛𝘏 𝘈𝘕𝘋 𝘈 𝘏𝘈𝘓𝘍 𝘓𝘈𝘛𝘌𝘙

𝘔𝘐𝘊𝘏𝘐𝘎𝘈𝘕.

"Ki." I felt somebody shaking me out of my sleep.

"Hmm?" I hummed in response with my eyes closed.

"Answer that fucking phone. It keep ringing and it's pissing me off." Amir said in his sleepy voice.

I heard my phone ringing again and sat up. I looked at the time and saw that it was three in the afternoon. I looked to see who was calling me and it was my mama.

"Hello?" I put the phone up to my ear.

"I been calling and texting you all day! Where are you?!" She asked, sounding concerned.

"Sorry I just woke up. I'm at Amir's house." I told her.

"I thought you were at Samaria's."

"I was. But Amir came and got me and it was late so I didn't wanna wake you up by telling you. I was gonna tell you in the morning but I overslept. Is something wrong?" I asked.

"No. But your prom dress is here. You need to try it on whenever you get home."

"Okay." I spoke.

I was currently on winter break and I spent most of the week with my friends or Amir. Today was Thursday and school started back up on Monday.

"Call me later."

"I will. I love you."

"I love you more." She said before hanging up.

I put my phone down on the dresser and turned over to Amir who had his eyes closed. I had a feeling I wouldn't be able to go back to sleep so if I can't sleep neither can he.

"Amir." I tapped him lightly.

"Leave me alone. You see I'm sleep." He responded and I frowned.

"How you sleep if you talking to me?"

"I'm sleep talking. What you want?" He asked.

"I'm hungry." I said.

He sighed and opened his eyes before looking at me.