𝟏𝟑.

𝗜𝗡𝗗𝗨𝗟𝗚𝗘𝗡𝗧.
𝗔 𝗕𝗢𝗢𝗞 𝗕𝗬 𝗧𝗢𝗣𝗧𝗜𝗘𝗥𝗦𝗭𝗡.

𝘔𝘐𝘊𝘏𝘐𝘎𝘈𝘕.

"Are y'all going to talk to each other?" Layla asked me and Khalil, finally breaking the silence.

"I'm not talking to him." I said while looking down at my paper.

"Well can y'all do something for the sake of me? We have to work on this as a group and I don't wanna fail just because y'all upset at each other for whatever reason." She said.

I try to avoid him but it's hard when we have the same friends and go to the same school and literally have all the same fucking classes.

I was trying to not create a shift in the friend group. But I still don't like being around him. I didn't even wanna be around him now but I had to because we were working in groups today. Me, him, and Layla were a group.

Texting is okay and it's bearable. But him in my face? Haven't mastered it yet. I be irritated sometimes. And sometimes we bicker still.

"Layla pass me the paint." Khalil told her. The paint was next to me and he could've easily reached over to get it himself.

Layla sighed and handed it to him. We were in Art. I hated this class so much. Like why am I still taking art as a senior?

My teacher be so mad at all my assignments. She always talking about how I don't be creative. Like how you gon tell me to be creative and then get mad cause I'm doing what I want? Fuck. That's creativity right there.

"You could've got it." I looked at him.

"You don't want me near you so I wasn't even finna do that." He responded.

"Damn right I don't want you near me." I said and I heard him mumble something.

"What you say?" I asked and he ignored me and started doing his portion of the assignment.

"Layla give me the markers." I told her. They were next to Khalil.

"Y'all cannot be for real." She shook her head and grabbed the markers before passing them to me and I started on my part of the assignment as well.

"You could've got it." He mocked what I said a few seconds prior.

"Lay, tell your friend to stop speaking to me." I told her.

"Kiyari said stop talking to her." Layla turned to Khalil.

"Tell her to stop being childish." He said and she turned to me.