𝟏𝟏.

𝗜𝗡𝗗𝗨𝗟𝗚𝗘𝗡𝗧.
𝗕𝗢𝗢𝗞 𝗕𝗬 𝗧𝗢𝗣𝗧𝗜𝗘𝗥𝗦𝗭𝗡.

𝘒𝘩𝘢𝘭𝘪𝘭 𝘗𝘪𝘦𝘳𝘴𝘰𝘯.
𝘔𝘐𝘊𝘏𝘐𝘎𝘈𝘕.

"What the fuck you mean you don't know where you got it from?!" I yelled at Yasmine and she just stood there like she was slow.

"I'm not sure." She had her arms crossed.

"You that much of a fucking thot that you just be going like that?" I spat out and I could tell that it hurt her feelings but I really didn't give a fuck about how she felt.

She really didn't even seem like the type of bitch to just be out here getting down like that. She seemed like her head was on good. But clearly that shit wasn't screwed on right.

"I'm sorry."

"Ain't no damn sorry. If you knew you be going why the fuck was you begging to suck my shit? That shit trifling." I told her.

"I just said I didn't know. I didn't have nothing wrong with me to the point where I felt like I needed to go to the doctor." She said.

"Yasmine that shit don't matta. If you out here sucking dick and getting fucked by multiple people RAW and unprotected going to the doctor should be the first fucking thing you do. Not even just for you but for anybody you be doing sexual shit with." I told her.

I was mad as fuck because Yari really removing me out her life. I don't even know how to react because I know it's my fault. I decided to just let her be for the time being because this wasn't a time where I just fuck up and she forgive me. It was way deeper than that.

I played with her body and now she in a position she ain't deserve to be in because she did everything right to avoid it. I knew she was big on only being my sexual partner and I went behind her back with a bop and gave her some shit.

"I apologized. It's nothing else I can do." Yasmine shrugged.

"You can take your ass to the doctor and get yo fucking meds like everybody else doing and if I was you I wouldn't be outside." I told her.

Brooke and Tajae wanted Yasmine head so damn bad for playing with their sister and they made that known. I told you they do the most behind Ki.

Shit they already did my ass in. Them bitches jumped me but I could've easily fought back but I just let them have it cause I knew I was in the wrong.

And if Brooke and Taj want you best believe they gon get you. Kiyari didn't even used to fight and shit, they made her learn because they got sick of standing up for her all the time and sick of her just letting stuff slide with people.