𝟎𝟓.

𝗜𝗡𝗗𝗨𝗟𝗚𝗘𝗡𝗧.
𝗕𝗢𝗢𝗞 𝗕𝗬 𝗧𝗢𝗣𝗧𝗜𝗘𝗥𝗦𝗭𝗡.

𝘒𝘪𝘺𝘢𝘳𝘪 𝘉𝘳𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵𝘰𝘯.
𝘔𝘐𝘊𝘏𝘐𝘎𝘈𝘕.

"Who's this?" I had Khalil's phone in my hand and he tried to grab it back but I moved it out of his reach so he couldn't.

"Yari bro." He sighed. "You doing too much."

"No I'm not. I'm asking you a question." I crossed my arms.

"Why the fuck do it even matter? You not my bitch." He said and I felt my chest tighten at his words.

I stared at him for a second before I let out a laugh. That was all I could do cause I promise if I didn't laugh I would've probably just started crying.

He looked at me with a confused look on his face cause he didn't know why I was laughing.

"Ok." I said before I threw his phone at him.

Talking bout ian his bitch. This that shit I be talking about. He make it real hard to know where we stand cause one day he on my body then the next he not. It's literally like he switches from hot to cold and I never know how he gon feel for the day.

It was starting to annoy me. That's exactly why that "mutual agreement" don't get taken seriously. It was more so seeming like it only applied to me and I peeped that too. Like he can do whatever he wanted but if I do the same thing he gets mad.

"Dawg!" He turned up his. "Don't throw nothing at me because you mad, fuck on."

Actually that's an amazing reason to throw something at someone.

"I'm going home." I said and he smacked his lips.

I started driving my own car more because I realized I be wanting to leave when I want to and I didn't have time to rely on nobody. My attitude too short, you make me mad once and I'm ready to get up out your face.

"For what Kiyari? Because I said you not my bitch?" He laughed.

And he laughing. In my face.

If I retaliate and just start swinging on him for playing in my face ima get called crazy.

"No! I'm mad because if I do the same shit you do it's an issue. But when you do shit it's okay. If I were to have a nigga in my phone right now and was texting him in front of you...you would flip. Just like last time." I reminded him of that time we were in his room.