𝟎𝟗.

go read chapter 8 incase you missed it, ik i published it when everybody was sleep LOL.

𝗜𝗡𝗗𝗨𝗟𝗚𝗘𝗡𝗧.
𝗕𝗢𝗢𝗞 𝗕𝗬 𝗧𝗢𝗣𝗧𝗜𝗘𝗥𝗦𝗭𝗡.

𝘒𝘪𝘺𝘢𝘳𝘪 𝘉𝘳𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵𝘰𝘯.
𝘔𝘐𝘊𝘏𝘐𝘎𝘈𝘕.

"Dude." I mumbled to myself after pulling my pants down to use the bathroom.

"What?" My mama asked me because I was in her bathroom while she was doing her makeup.

"Nothing." I said, immediately dismissing what I was talking about cause I didn't mean to speak out loud.

It was hurting like fuck whenever I had to pee recently.

I grabbed some tissue and wiped myself. I pulled my pants back up and walked over to one of the sinks in my mama and daddy's bathroom cause they had two of them. I went to my daddy's side because it was less junky than my mama's.

"So, we're starting back going to church." My mama told me as I washed my hands. We were big on the church thing before like the pandemic hit and stuff. But when we were able to go back we were just so used to not going anymore.

"When?" I asked her.

"Next Sunday." She told me and I nodded in response as I grabbed a paper towel to dry my hands.

"Kiyari what's wrong with you?" She stopped beating her face with her beauty blender and raised her eyebrow at me.

"What you mean?" I questioned.

"I don't know. You just been...bland." She said truthfully. "Like down. What's wrong?"

"Nothing." I said.

She wasn't wrong, but there wasn't anything wrong. I was just having one of them moods.

"Right." She said sarcastically. "I carried you for nine months, I know my child. I know all of my kids. So I know it's something you not telling me." She went back to doing her makeup again.

"Nothing mama. I'm fine." I laughed cause she swear she know me. She really does though, her mommy intuition be doing the damn thing. "I just don't wanna be bothered."

I saw her frown a bit.

"Ugh. This must be how my mama felt when I got to that age and started saying I didn't wanna be bothered. You're growing up." She pouted.