𝟎𝟔.

𝗜𝗡𝗗𝗨𝗟𝗚𝗘𝗡𝗧.
𝗕𝗢𝗢𝗞 𝗕𝗬 𝗧𝗢𝗣𝗧𝗜𝗘𝗥𝗦𝗭𝗡.

𝘔𝘐𝘊𝘏𝘐𝘎𝘈𝘕.

"Get out of the bed Yari." My sister Brooke said, removing the cover from over my face.

"No. Leave me alone. I want to stay in bed and die." I mumbled and pulled it back over my face. I wasn't really in the mood. I told everybody beforehand to leave me alone but they don't get it.

"Oh please. Stop being dramatic." She snatched my cover off and I started to mug her. "I don't even know why you in a mood, you knew he wasn't shit."

"Wow. That makes me feel so much better about it." I said sarcastically and sat up in my bed.

"But no seriously, you knew. You just upset cause you attached." She spoke.

A fucking duh.

"And you shouldn't have went through his phone." She went on and I frowned.

"But—"

"But you wouldn't have known? Mhm. But still, y'all wasn't in a relationship. Y'all was basically sneaky links but with a strong connection. He wrong too though because he should've said something cause y'all was better than that. Y'all were friends first before anything." She sat down on the bed and I let out a sigh.

I wasn't mad anymore, just was in my feelings. I know me and him weren't together but it's just like be for real. He knew how our relationship was.

Now all of a sudden he got a girlfriend and wasn't gonna say shit. I hate niggas.

It just made me wonder how he could be weird like that. How you got a bitch but still fucking on the next one? Like?

"Oh well, it is what it is. I hate him." I shrugged.

"Hate is a strong word."

"I know that's why I used it." I rolled my eyes.

I really was attached to him though. It was clear I eat, sleep, and breathe him. Now I have to put the energy I put into him into something else and it's making me mad cause I didn't think this would happen.

I was all delusional and shit thinking we would never have to cut ties for real. We just had that type of relationship that no matter what happened we would still come back to one another.

But this time? This shit in the mud.

I think the sex started fucking with my brain because we ain't even used to fuck for real, but the more we did the more obsessed I became and it started being a problem.

Clearly.

"Ima just get a new nigga." I said.

"Or just focus on yourself." She suggested.