𝟏𝟓.

didn't proofread, bare with mama.

𝗜𝗡𝗗𝗨𝗟𝗚𝗘𝗡𝗧.
𝗔 𝗕𝗢𝗢𝗞 𝗕𝗬 𝗧𝗢𝗣𝗧𝗜𝗘𝗥𝗦𝗭𝗡.

𝘈𝘮𝘪𝘳 𝘒𝘦𝘮𝘱
𝘔𝘐𝘊𝘏𝘐𝘎𝘈𝘕.

"You need to stop running the streets and be a fucking dad!" Cierra yelled as she stood in front of me.

"The baby ain't even here yet." I told her.

"EXACTLY and you already being a fucking deadbeat. You would rather run the streets and be laid up with a high schooler than act like a grown ass man who got a child on the way!" She responded. "Do she even know that?" She asked.

I went quiet and scratched the back of my neck.

"She don't know you finna have a fucking kid Amir?!" She looked at me in disbelief.

"Nah." I shook my head. "That did not come up."

"You so fucking pitiful." Cierra rolled her eyes before she sat down on the couch. I really wasn't rushing to tell Kiyari nothing. I don't even know how that topic is supposed to come up.

Cierra was supposed to be a one night type of thing but I ended up getting her pregnant. I tried to get her to abort it but she wouldn't. I wasn't mad at her for not doing it cause it's her body and her choice I just wasn't ready for a baby right now.

"Man what's the gender?" I asked her. That's the whole reason why I was at her crib in the first place, she doing all this cause I missed the appointment.

"A girl." Cierra said and I nodded.

"I'm sorry I missed it but I had something to do." I explained.

"You always say that." She looked at me. "I don't know if you think I be on your back because I want to be with you or what but that's not why. I just want you to be involved. I want my baby to know her dad."

"I feel it. I'm sorry."

"I don't want you to be sorry that's the thing. I know you don't really want a baby, I know that. But I been gave you the option to walk away and you chose not to. So if you gonna be here, be here." She said and she was right.

She understood me not wanting a kid so she expressed how she wouldn't be upset if I dipped. But I know I couldn't live with the fact that I had a kid out here and I wasn't in their life at all. That's damn near what my pops did to me and I know how that shit made my mama feel and what it pu her through.