𝟏𝟔 𝐏𝐓 𝟐.

excuse mistakes and errors.

𝗜𝗡𝗗𝗨𝗟𝗚𝗘𝗡𝗧.
𝗔 𝗕𝗢𝗢𝗞 𝗕𝗬 𝗧𝗢𝗣𝗧𝗜𝗘𝗥𝗦𝗭𝗡.

𝘒𝘪𝘺𝘢𝘳𝘪 𝘉𝘳𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵𝘰𝘯.
𝘔𝘐𝘊𝘏𝘐𝘎𝘈𝘕.

"I'm hungry!" I yelled out to whoever was standing outside of the room I was in.

"Amir said not to feed you." Somebody responded back to me.

"I don't give a fuck what that light skinned jealous crazy bitch said!" I yelled back but they didn't respond after that.

The room I was in was dark, cold, and it stank. I was more than likely in some type of basement. I could tell by how the windows were shaped.

A few minutes later the door opened and Amir walked in with a bag in his hand.

"You not gonna say hi to yo nigga?" He asked me.

"Any nigga who kidnaps somebody out of jealousy and anger ain't no nigga of mine." I scoffed.

"And to think I was just finna untie you and feed you." He sighed. I tried to move my arms but they were tied together by some rope like thing.

I felt like one of them girls in them wattpad books I be reading when they get kidnapped and the hood gangbanger recuses them.

If Khalil don't come busting through these doors ima know sumn. And ima know sumn real fast.

I really don't feel like planning an escape right now. That sounds like too much work.

"Ion care. Ian hungry anyways." I told him and right after I said that my stomach growled.

Okay. Like whatever.

"You sound hungry." He said and sat the bag down across the room and pulled up a chair and sat down in the middle of the room. I was on the floor of the other side with my back against the wall so me and him were looking at each other.

"Can I be let go now? I'm bored." I stated.

"You must think this shit a joke? Why you don't take nothing serious like I won't kill you or sumn?" He questioned.

"I mean, you was mad cause I was finna leave you. If you wanted to kill me I think you would've done it by now." I said truthfully.

"I wanna kill somebody. Just not you." He chuckled. "But just cause I don't wanna kill you don't mean I won't. I wasn't mad you was leaving, it was the reason why."