First School

A\N : This chapter starts two months before the entry in ANHS. They all are currently in the mansion after the information leakage of Whiteroom. Please Enjoy.

Ayanokoji POV :

As I was sleeping in my room peacefully and just woke up from the sound of the alarm clock. I feel weight on both sides of my arms. I just sighed after realizing who they are, sometimes it often comes to three. But today is only these two girls.

Ai Hoshino & Kurumi Tokisaki, my two girlfriends. We are together for almost three years and after we come to the mansion, they always sleep with me.

Sometimes Ichika, my little sister, also comes to sleep with me. But she only do it sometimes and I don't mind sleeping together with any three of them.

As I turned my eyes to look to my right, I saw a very beautiful face of Ai with purple hair covering her one eye. She is hugging my arm between her breasts which is only covered with an indigo bra.

Then I look towards my left and saw another beautiful face of Kurumi with black hair. Her one eye is ruby red and other is golden just like me and Ichika. She also wear a black bra and is hugging my other arm.

I sighed at their antics and somewhat glad that they are not naked. Usually they sleep with me completely naked and my harmones got a massive boost just looking at their godly bodies.

I control Hornikoji, free myself from them and get up. After that, I move them both a little in order to wake them up.

"Ai, Kurumi, wake up. Its morning already." I said.

"Wait a minute~." said Ai.

"If you both don't wake up, I will not give you your morning kisses." I said.

As Adreline courses through their bodies, they both instantly wake up and sit down on the bed. Ai quickly take my mouth and kiss me on the lips. I look towards Kurumi to see her pouting.

After a minute, our lips seperated and Kurumi engaged me in a kiss. After freeing myself from these two, I started my morning strecthes.

As I was doing my strecthes, there comes a knock on my door and the door opens and comes Matsuo.

"Kiyotaka-sama, Ai-sama and Kurumi-sama, get ready. Breakfast will be ready in an hour."

"Thank you Matsuo. We will come to the dining table at the exact time."

Matsuo nods his head and leave the room. I turn towards the girls, who are still laying in the bed.

"Lets go you two. Lets do our daily workout in the gym and eat breakfast."

"Ahh Kiyo~, Your workout is very difficult for us to follow." said Kurumi.

"Yeah~. You take your leave and we will comes a little while later." said Ai.

"Okay. I will be waiting for you two on the table. And please go to your rooms."

"Fine."

I left towards the gym located in the basement to do my daily routine.

Timeskip :

I just take the bath and wears my clothes. I checked myself last time in the mirror and goes towards the dining table. As I was coming down from the stairs, I saw everybody sitting on the table waved at me.

Matsuo and other maids are also present there which bowed towards me. I nod my head and surprisingly saw my father or Ichika & My father sitting at the head seat.