Future Plans

A\N : This chapter starts at the evening of the first day. Rest are doing their things of observing other students. Please Enjoy.

Ayanokoji POV :

I just come to buy some groceries for myself. Ichika is with me and we are doing the shopping. As I was doing the shopping, I enconter the same black hair girl I met in the morning.

"What an unpleasent coincidence." she said.

"There is no need to be hostile. I am just buying things as you." I said.

Ichika is on the other side, so I my talk with her will remain good for both of us.

"I can see that."

"Why are you buying the cheap products? Shouldn't girls buy the expensive one?"

"Well its upto me, whether I buy the expensive or cheap. And its none of your business."

"That's true."

As we are buying, we saw a stand which has a strand for 'Free'. Must be for those who didn't receive enough points for the month. She has a very suspicious look on her face.

"Free? Even after giving 100,000 points? This school is far more linient." she said.

"Maybe there is more to this point system?"

I decided to give her a little hint to check her.

"What do you mean?"

"I mean its strange for us highschoolers to give this amount of points. Don't you think so? Maybe there is a catch." I said.

"Maybe. You look like a observant person. I advice you to not spend much of your points. It will indulge your spending stree." she said.

Wow, she is surprisingly good despite her nature or maybe this is only for me I suppose.

"I'll keep that in mind." I said and she nod.

We were doing our things as Ichika also join us.

"My name is Kiyotaka Suou and she is my little sister Ichika Suou." I said.

"Sigh*, Horikita Suzune."

"Well its good to meet you Horikita." I said and Ichika nod.

"Same, I guess."

As we are leaving the store after paying, I saw some senpais taunting a red hair guy. He looks very angry and is controlling himself barely. If Shiro was here, he would destroy these senpais for sure.

"His name is Sudo and he is in my class. I don't want to destroy my dignity by remain here." she said and leave us alone.

Senpais left him after taking his points by blackmailing him for the cameras and Sudo left in rage. I recorded all of this in my phone and decided to approach them with Ichika.

They noticed us and goes to the alley. I make them noticed, so that I can make my tools much early. We entered the alley and they are waiting for us looking like delinquints.

"Why are you two following us?" said one of them.

"Nothing. We just saw your doings and recorded all of it in a camera. You all give to many hints for the S-System and I am sure that the school give you expulsion for sure."

I showed them the whole recording.

"Tch. What do you want!?"

"I want all of your points and half of your points starting next month until graduation. If you want to stay in this school, that is." I said.