Sudo Case & Matsushita

A\N : This chapter starts beforr the finals of the first semester or at the start of the Sudo trial. Please Enjoy.

Ayanokoji POV :

Its been quite sometime since our class make partnership with Horikita Class. Our finals for the first semester almost there at the end of this month. I am sitting in my classroom and is waiting for sensei.

Everyone has confuse look on their faces including me. Its because, its the start of the month and we didn't receive any private points despite our 100 CPs.

Soon sensei entered our classroom with his always neutral expression. He stands on the podium looking at our confuse faces and Yuki address him.

"Sensei, we now have Class Points and we didn't recieve any private points. Why is that?"

"I know and I can judge by the confuse looks on your faces except Kiyotaka. I think that you know?" sensei said to them and question me too.

"I have an idea and I know why. If it is what I think it is." I said.

"Well forget that. Yesterday, a student from Class A Sudo Ken got into a fight with three Class B students. Apparently Sudo injured them badly despite their numbers. The case is currently under the SC and due to not having any clues on the case. The points for this month for all classes are postponed for the time being." explain sensei.

"Sensei! Did we get any compensation for that idiot actions?" said Touka.

"Sigh*, I know what you mean and I don't know. Final decision regarding points will be taken by the school administration." said sensei.

"I see. Looks like he falls to my bait." I said.

"Who?" asked Ichika & Shiro together.

"Ryueen."

"Ryueen?" asked Takuya.

"Are you going for that plan?" asked Kurumi.

"Yes."

"What plan?" asked Ai.

"You all will know soon. Takuya, Kurumi, get ready. We will go to their class at lunch time. Rest of you doing your job." I said.

"Ugh, when will we break that contract. I am tired of teaching them." said Yuki.

"Just wait a little more. I think that time is coming soon." I said.

"Whatever."

Timeskip :

We three stands up from our seats to go to Class A to help Sudo. Otherz are doing their job which I assign them to do and they are getting quite the information I must say.

We reach their classroom and entered their class. All of their class eyes landed on us and Hirata as usual comes to us.

"What can we do for you?" he asked.

"We hear Sudo case from our sensei and as our classes are in partnership, we are here to help your class regarding the case." said Takuya.

"That's great. We can welcome any help to save our classmate. We are looking for any witness of the fight." said Kushida.

As soon as she said that, I look around her class and see Sakura flinch by the name of witness.

"She is the one, good."

I concluded the result of this case by seeing her. The rest is depends upon Horkita. She now have great support from any physical damage by Sudo as her side and she just need a reliable partner for making strategies from now on. I have a perfect candidate for that and that is Matsushita Chiaki from their class.