Sudo Change & Kushida

A\N : This chapter starts the next day of the previous one. Its lunch time and Horikita & Kiyotaka is having lunch together.

Kiyotaka POV :

I am currently sitting with Horikita in the far left side of the cafeteria. She is eating her bento box which I presume she made for herself. Her bento has quite the aroma and I am willing to control myself from taking her lunch.

We are eating our lunch in complete silence. We only greeted each other after we met and haven't talk with each other a bit. She was little suspicious of the files I have with me on the table, but dismisses it as I didn't said anything about it.

Her classmates who saw us in a little distance were surprised at us but didn't approach us. Luckily, none of them managed to see the files I have with me in anyway. Maybe thinking that, Horikita and Me are old friends and we come from the same place or school?

As we are near the end of our lunch break, Horikita looked up from her bento box and asked me.

"I think we have diverted enough time. Now tell me Ayanokoji-kun, why do you invite me to eat lunch with you?" she asked.

"Hmm? Are you saying that I can't invite a friend of mine to eat lunch together?" I asked in to her in return.

"No, that's not what I mean. Its fine for you to invite me to eat lunch and I don't have any problem. But looking at the file you have with you completely covered, I don't think that is the reason you asked me to be here."

"You are right Horikita. That's the thing I like about you. You know, these are the questions which will be coming to our midterms tomorrow."

"Huh!? Really!?"

"Jeez, quite down a bit, will ya?"

"Y-Yeah. But how did you get these?"

"You don't have to worry about that. I want you to give these to your classmates and make them recognize that, you are their leader. With this, it will be a steping stone for your leadership."

"I see. But you think so that they will believe me?"

"That is your job to do. I know you are capable enough to do that by yourself. Just don't mess it up."

"I have a little suspicioun."

"Don't worry, our class is also preparing from it. Besides, you don't have any other option. You think that with your classmates, your class can reamain in Class A for long?"

".... No."

"Exactly."

"But why me, not Hirata-kun or Kushida-san?"

"Because you are my friend. Hirata is also good but he is very naive. And Kushida, I think that she some grudge against you and none of your other classmates are capable enough to lead a class, except Matsushita. Because I belive in you."

I saw her widened her eyes a little as I mentioned Kushida. With this, all my suspicions are correct about her & Kushida. She also didn't hear the name of Matsushita that I said in a whisper.

I have other plans for Matsushita, but not now. That things have to wait for a while. Horikita unexpectedly has a little blush on her face and turn her head away a little.

"T-Thank you..."

"No problem. I think that what friends are for." I said.

We both finished our lunches and she take the document with her hiding in her blazer side. I also left the cafeteria and goes towards my classroom.