Prepation Of The Vacation

A\N : This chapter starts after the pool scene where Ike, Yamauchi & Sudo with Professor tried to peek on girls. Please Enjoy.

Ayanokoji POV :

Our summer vacation marks after the final exams of the first semester. We enjoy our vacation for a bit, go to pool with our or their friends on other classes. Takuya and Touka stop the three idiots on peeping on girls.

I also enjoyed my time with my classmates and Horikita & Chiaki. I also spend quite a time with Hiyori while reading many books in the library. I always enjoys my time with Hiyori the most in this school. The silence which followed us both in the pericular atmosphere in the library is always the best.

I am currently in the classroom with my classmates. You all must be thinking that why are we in our class despite being the summer vacations we are given by the school. Well to tell you all the truth ab-----,

As I was monologing in my mind, Ai, one of my girlfreinds, poked me in the arm to get my attention.

"Kiyotaka. Sensei is calling you for quite sometime now. What were you thinking?" she asked.

I looked at my friend and see all my classmates & even sensei is looking at me with confuse gazes and looks on their faces. I sighed at my habit to monologe at any time, whenever I got curious about something.

"Sorry sensei. I was just roaming around in my mind..." I said.

Its not that I didn't notice or observe any of their speeches or actions. Its just that, I deemed it unnecessary to even bother to compensate it.

"Whatever, As I was saying. You all must know that the school promised you all to take you on a vacation and we are going to take you all to an island for a whole one week to enjoy." said sensei.

"Bruh... Sensei, we all know that its our first Special Exam, that will be held on that island." said Yuki and other nods.

"Its upto you guys, how you interpret this information. My job as you teacher is tell you this. You all should pack your daily necessities which is mailed by the school on your mobile phones. All of your luggage is going to be checked by the school throughly. So, don't even think about taking some illegal or inappropriate things on the vacation. The punishment will be very tuff by misconducting these rules. You all should be ready tomorrow prior the regular school time to go on the buses managed by the school to go to the destination. That's all. You all are free for the rest of the day." said sensei and left the class.

I looked at others and they all just forgot about the Special Exam except Takuya, which we will be attempting at the Island.

"I am so excited to enjoy my time on the island." said Yuki.

"Me too, me too. On the beach with everyone to show my godly body to Nii-san~." said Ichika.

Takuya & Me sighed at her antics of trying to tease me.

"Sigh*, I just want to get this over with and get a relaxing sun bath on the beach. And a quick nap on top of it. Its must fell great." said Shiro.

"Well Sun bath is good but napping is boring. I just want to show my new swimsuit to Kiyo~, that I bought few days ago." said Ai.

"I also want to do that and perhaps do something more Ai-chan with Kiyo~. You get what I mean~?" said Kurumi.

"Totally~. And there will be no one to even disturb us~." said Ai.

"Yeah, Yeah. I just want a proper match with that blonde monkey on the island. I am dying to put him on his place." said Touka with a smirk.

"Don't get ahead of yourself Touka. He is not as easy as you seems. Besides we have to take a proper sight on other classes too. They also might suspect something and do something about it." said Takuya.