Changing Letter

A\N : This chapter starts after the lunch break. Please Enjoy.

Ayanokoji POV :

Coming back to the class after eating my lunch with Horikita. Somehow I spend my lunch together with Horikita which is quite surprising. Maybe she like me or enjoy my company compared to her class full of defects.

Well she also has a defect but she is quite logical and good at reasoning. Maybe that is also one of the reason she didn't get along with her classmates? Who knows?

I come inside the class after a little while, as I was conversing with Horikita. I looked at the front and sensei is teaching like usual. The rest of my friends are chatting not even paying attention to him as expected.

I come inside and took my seat. The all instantly looked towards me and I asked.

"Ichika? Your report?"

"Yes. There are few interesting individuals in Class A. One is the beer girl Kamuro Masumi & an observant one, Morishita Ai. There is also a snake in their class Hashimoto. There are two leading individuals in their class. One is a baldy Katsuragi Kohei & the other is a little girl Sakayanagi Arisu. She is related to the Chairman but didn't know about us. Their class is divided into two factions leading by these two. But Katsuragi has more supporters. Sakayanagi is the most dangerous in their class. That's all." she explained and we all nods.

"Good, looks like they are not be a problem for the time being. Who do you think we should the letter?" I asked her.

"There is an green hair idiot, Yahiko. He is closer to Katsuragi and is the perfect target." said Ichika.

"Okay. Touka, you will give him the letter we prepared at evening." I said.

"Ok."

"Yuki, you are next."

"Class B is not even a problem. Their class is led by Ichinose Honami who is quite friendly and naive. Their class believe in trust and unity but stuck with morals. They will go down early than Class A. Although there are two different infividuals in their class. One is Kanzaki Ryuji and other is Himeno Yuki. They don't dwell into their fairytail and Kanzaki is the most dangerous one in Class B for now." she explained and we all nods.

"Ai you will give the letter to this Ichinose. We will take advantage of their naivity." I said.

"Okie~."

"Takuya."

"Class C is the most dangerous for the time being. That magenta hair boy name is Ryueen Kakeru and he takes full control of his class by sheer violence. He first take the big guy under his control and the rest are easy to take. He isn't just brawl but also brain. Apparently he is very suspicious of the system and ready to make any dirty move against others. He is quite good, their leader and is the most dangerous in their class. Their class is the most athletic than the rest. There is also a cute silver haired girl who is very observant and the best target to take the letter." he explained and we all nod.

"Okay. Shiro you will be taking care of her." I said.

"No problem."

"Kurumi."

"As for Class D. They are just trash. A lot of perverts and idiots. There is that black haired girl you are interested in and brown hair girl Matsushita Chiaki who is very observent. Kushida is also in this class and a good guy named Hirata who is acting as the leader. He is naive and the best target for the letter. There is Sudo who is athletic but has a short fuse and that blonde haired Monkey, Koenji. I think that Koenji is the most dangerous one in the whole year but he has no support in his class and he didn't care for others." she explained and we nods our heads.