The Unexpected Situation

A\N : This chapter starts at the start of the next month or May 1st. Class S didn't go to club fair, getting average records in swimming classes and the quiz. They also didn't pay attention in a single lecture. Please Enjoy.

Ayanokoji POV :

Its been a month since we came to this school. Nothing much significant happened but we all make a low profile. Today is the day for the revelation of the S-System and like I want, we didn't get a single private point.

Kurumi already sent 40,000 PPs to each of us for this month as I said to her in advance. I just got into my classroom and greet everyone. After taking my seat, Ai instantly start talking with me.

"Kiyotaka, it is just as you planned. We must be Class D from now." said Ai.

"Yes. Everything went as planned. I already know the rankings of the other classes but let just wait for sensei." I said.

Kurumi then turns towards me and said.

"Ara~, Ara~, then we don't have to act strangers now, can we~?"

"Yeah~. Its time for us to go wild at tonight~." said Ai.

"Sigh*, Whatever." I said.

Then sensei entered the class with his usual neutral expression and place our scores on the board.

"I must say, your approach for completing the orders of Ayanokoji-Sensei is strange. But I am looking forward for the end results." said Sensei.

"Well we are looking for a good challenge sensei." said Takuya.

"Indeed." said Yuki.

I then looked at our score and see all get average or above average scores in mix. In one subject, we got good scores. It will be a great display for other classes.

"Since you all already know about the system completely. I will now show the results or standings for each class." said sensei.

Then he put a little poster on the board and we all check it. Everyone has a satisfice face and everything go as I planned.

Previous C : Points : New C

Class S : 0 : Class D

Class A : 900 : Class C

Class B : 1000 : Class S

Class C : 950 : Class B

Class D : 960 : Class A

New Classes :

Class S : Ichinose Class (1000)

Class A : Horikita Class (960)

Class B : Ryueen Class (950)

Class C : Arisu Class (900)

Class D : Kiyotaka Class (0)

"These are the rankings for the new classes. You should be ready as your class is now known to the whole school and they all must be coming to your class to check on you all." said Sensei.

I am quite satisfied about the rankings and the rest must be coming to our class by now.

(The time will remain the same for the time being. And I will be using the previous Class rankings to not confuse anyone.)