Confortation

A\N : This chapter starts at the evening time of the first day on the island. Please Enjoy.

Ayanokoji POV :

It is now evening time and our class is just chilling with each other. Ai & Takuya are at the shower room taking the shower in the shower booth. Rest of us finished the bath except Touka. He has a job to do and he is going to get dirty.

I haven't paid a single visit to any of the other classes. Ichinose must be at neutral pace for their class. Katsuragi must be thinking about the leaders of other classes. Well he even have to keep an eye on his other classmates, as some of them are in Sakayanagi faction.

Ryueen must be enjoying the vacation to his fullest. I wonder that is he gonna stay at the island or some important figure from his class? The chances of him staying are 98.783% at minimum but you cannot neglect the possibilty of the remaining 1.207% possibility.

I wonder how Horikita class must be doing? She is also sick and Matsushita have to go through much because of all of their idioticities. I hope Horikita is doing well, otherwise, I have to change my plans a little for their class.

"Nii-san, how much time left?" asked Ichika.

Who is chatting with Yuki for doing fishing, I think? Both of them look at me. Kurumi also join us who is eating some snacks.

"Hmm? What are you guys talking about?" she asked.

"We just asked Kiyotaka about the task of Touka." said Yuki.

"I see."

"Well as soon as sensei comes, he has to go quickly." I said.

"Its 7:40 pm and the roll call is at 8:00 pm. Sensei must be coming here anytime." said Ichika and other nods.

"By the way, where is Shiro?" I asked.

Touka is currently doing stretches to warm up his body. Your body must be in a steathy condition and the flow of blood, if you are going to move your muscles much. And in fight, it is neccessary to warm up your body, if you are going to fight in an extreme level.

"Ahh, him! He is just taking a quick nap in his tent. He told me to wake him up for the roll call. I am going." said Yuki and left us going towards his tent.

"Well it looks like we are on time." said Ai.

I looked towards my left and saw Ai standing drying her hair with a towel. Takuya is coming a little far with a towel on his shoulder.

"Yeah. Roll call is just about to start." said Kurumi.

"I see. I am going for a bit to dry my hair properly." said Ai and left us.

"Okay." said Ichika and I nod.

She left us and Takuya goes directly to his tent without coming towards us. The rest didn't pay heed and just chill to spend the time.

Soon, we saw sensei coming towards us from the forest side. He is holding a clipboard and has the same neutral expression on his face. We all lined up with Touka at the front.

"I see. All of you are here. Its good that you are only eight, so that my work is very easy compared to others." said sensei.

"Sensei are you also becoming lazy like Shiro?" asked Yuki.

"Shut up/Quiet."

"Sigh*, now the roll call is over, you are free to go." he said.

"Touka go to the same spot I told you about. You'll find him there. And, Don't Lose." I said.