𝟎𝟎𝟑 𝘦𝘯𝘷𝘺 𝘵𝘢𝘬𝘦𝘴 𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘳

••• Friday, July 8, 2021 •••

Woodsboro Bar: Night

AT THE WOODSBORO BAR, Kai and Tara are at the bar having a convo, playing pool. Tara has him hooked on a bunch of scary movies. Kai already know about the Stab movies that came out in the past, and he also knew that every Stab movie has Ghostface in it.

Next, Kai and Tara hear voices and they turn to see Tara's girlfriend Amber, and the others. They see Liv, who has his arm wrapped around Chad, which it's safe to say that they're dating. And they see Mindy and Wes coming in the bar, joining us.

"'Sup, Kai. Hey, Tara." Amber says as she walks up to Kai. She then she hugs Tara, like she's glad to see her.

"Hey, babe."
"Hey, Amber." Tara and Kai say at the same time.

"Hey, Kai," says Mindy. And Kai responds, "Hey, Weavie Wonder". That joke made Liv laugh. Liv laughed at the joke Kai made Mindy after she was called 'Weavie Wonder'. Chad and Liv stands next to each other, while Wes and Mindy stands next to Kai, Tara, and Amber.

"So, what were you and Tara talking about?" Amber asked.

"Eh, same old, same old. Just talking about scary movies."

"Ooh, what's it called?" Mindy asks excitedly, wanting to know what movie Kai and Tara talking about.

"The Babadook." Tara said.

"Is that like a cult-like movie?" Chad asks, wondering what the movie was.

"It's elevated horror." Tara said.

"Bro, I ain't gon' lie,  I watch a lot of Michael Myers movies. Michael Myers is a legend. Like, the true fuckin' horror legend." Kai said.

Mindy gasped in excitement after Kai said 'Michael Myers'. She knew I was talking about the movie Halloween. Kai and the others turned to Mindy after she gasped in an outburst.

"I love me some Jamie Lee." Mindy says, while excited.

"I know you do." Liv said, while mumbling under her breath, making a snarky-slick remark.

Kai says, "Man, I ain't never scared of no masked killer. Do you feel me? If a masked killer, tries to sneak up on me, not make a sound and try to take me out, I'ma karate-chop-Liam Neeson-Keanu Reeves his ass". And everybody laughs again. They all laugh at his jokes about what would've happened if Kai were in a scary movie.

And, Kai continues, "And, if I see someone in a movie trip and fall, if Michael Myers and Jason Voorhees, try to kill the "helpless victim", I'ma scream out, "Bro! Get up! Get up off the floor and run!"

And then Liv gets Kai's attention and asks him a honest question. "Hey, Kai. I have a question."

"'Sup?"

"If I was attacked by the masked killer, and if you were here and Chad wasn't, what should I do?" Liv was just curious about the scenarios and predictions of scary movies.

"Huh?" Chad exclaims when she said if Liv was attacked, he wasn't here and Kai was.

"Uh–" When Kai is about to answer Liv's question about what would she do if she was being attacked by a masked killer, Chad and Mindy chimes in and cut him off, preventing him from answering Liv's question - where they said, in unison, "Don't answer that."

"Uh... I would rather not answer that." Kai says the same thing Chad and Mindy said to Y/N.

"Please." Tara, Amber, and Wes say at the same time, begging Kai to answer Liv's question.