𝟎𝟏𝟒 𝘢 𝘯𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘰𝘧 𝘧𝘦𝘢𝘳 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘧𝘶𝘯

Everybody is enjoying themselves, just partying and having a good time. Kai, Sam, Tara, and Richie have to keep the plan going, to stop the killer. Kai walks up to Mindy, Chad, Liv, Haleigh, and Gwen.

Mindy sees Kai and says, "Well, look who it is."

"'Sup, guys. Am I crashing?"

"Of course not, dude. We're just having a little gathering. We're so glad you're here."

"Yeah. We've missed you." Haleigh says excitedly.

"Hey, Gwen." Kai says, and Gwen nodded and smiles at him. "You're doing okay?"

"I'm fine." Gwen replied, smiled a little.

"Holly shit. Kai's in the house." Chad says, before he daps Kai up.

"Oh my God, Kai's here." Liv says and she hugs Kai. "Oh my God, how are you?"

"I'm fine, Liv."

"How's Tara?" Liv asks, wondering how Tara is doing.

"She's okay. Sam and Richie are here, and so is Tara." Kai says, mentions that Tara, Sam and Richie are here for the party.

Then, Mindy says "For real? Tara's here?"

"Yep." Kai responds.

"So, Kai... what happened with Ghostface? Did you really save Tara from him?" Haleigh says out of curiosity.

"Hell, yeah. It was a close call. But I managed to distract him long enough for Tara to get away."

"Wow, Kai. You really are a hero." Gwen says, impressed.

"Looks like we've got a protector in our friend group." Liv says teasingly.

"Yeah, dude. You're like our own personal superhero." Chad laughs.

Kai shares a laugh with the group until Amber comes towards him, patting him on the shoulder.

"Hey, Kai. Enjoying the party so far?"

"Yes I am. You?"

"Same."

Haleigh gets Kai's attention. "Kai. Tell Amber how you saved Tara from Ghostface last night at the hospital."

"Yes, I did. I took his ass down like I was in a action movie or something." He said.

They shared a laugh with Kai.

Amber speaks up. "I'm proud of you... for saving her. You're amazing."

"Thanks, Ambs." Kai replied.

Amber puts her arm around Kai, and she leans in close to him.

"But I know you're always looking out for us. You're so brave and selfless." Then whisper in his ear. "And I can't help but feel a little bit attracted to you because of it."

"Amber, I... uh..." Kai stammers, looking surprised.

"Oooh, look at Kai blushing." Mindy teases Kai. And a giggling Haleigh chimes in "Amber's got a crush on Kai."

"Kai and Amber, sitting in a tree..." Gwen also chimed in, playfully. And Liv stops them and laughs, "Okay, okay, let's not get too carried away here."

"Yeah. It looks like Kai got a fan club going on." Chad grinned.

Kai laughs awkwardly. "Guys, come on... it's not like that."

Amber smiles at Kai, slyly. "Oh, Kai... I think it is." And she winks at him.

Kai nicely moves Amber's arm off of him and says, "Come on, guys. I have a girlfriend now. I got Tara."

"Oh, Kai, you're sweet." Amber says after she laughed. "But I wasn't trying to steal you away from Tara. I just wanted to give you a little appreciation for being such a hero." And she gives him a friendly squeeze. "Don't worry, Tara is safe from me."