𝟎𝟏𝟐 𝘴𝘵𝘳𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘨𝘪𝘦𝘴 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘵𝘢𝘤𝘵𝘪𝘤𝘴

IN TARA'S ROOM, she, Kai, Sam, Sidney, and Gale are in the room together.

"Sam, can you tell Sidney and Gale about your connection to Billy?" Kai said.

"Yeah. I'm his daughter."

"Yeah, we know that. Kai told us."

"Dewey told me not to trust anyone, especially the love interest."

"Smart man, Dewey." Kai mutters to himself. "Okay, so we have a lot to cover. We've had eight attacks, and 5 deaths so far."

"What about Billy's accomplice, Stu Macher?" Sidney asks Kai in a serious tone.

"Yeah, him. He was Tatum's ex-boyfriend, right?"

"Yeah."

"Well, Stu was also Casey Becker's ex-boyfriend. And she was the very first victim to get killed by Billy and Stu."

And Gale was impressed. "Wow, Kai, how do you know all this?"

"Well, I've watched the first Stab movie with a mutual friend last summer. And I've done some research. I learned that the killings were committed by Billy and Stu, to Mickey and Nancy, to my uncle Roman, and to my cousin Jill and Charlie. I know the murders in real life like the back of my hand."

The ladies look at Kai in awe, impressed by his knowledge and determination to stop the killer.

"Okay, I'm gonna do a background check on Stu Macher right quick." Kai said, as he begin to do some digging on his phone.

While he's doing a background check on Stu Macher, he looked up the address of his house. And then, all of a sudden, he found something shocking.

"Oh, my God..."

Sam turns to Kai in concern. "What is it, Kai."

Kai didn't respond.

Tara gets Kai's attention. "Babe—what's wrong?"

"Guys—you will not believe what I just saw."

"Kai, you're scaring me, what's going on?" Tara gets anxious a little.

"One of our friends is living there." He confirmed.

"What? Who?" Sidney said, getting alarmed.

"Amber."

"How is that possible?"

"It gets worse. That house—it's the same one where Billy and Stu killed Tatum and Kenny, Gale's former cameraman." He says gravely.

"Oh, no." Gale says, horrified. "Amber has no idea, does she?"

Kai realizes that Mindy was right about everything leading back to the original.

"Mindy was right. Everything is coming full circle. And it's going back to the original.

Sidney is starting to have flashbacks of the entire events that she encountered with Ghostface, starting from 1996 to 2011.

The flashback stops and she snaps back into place. Back into the present.

"Sid. Sid. You okay?" Kai asked in concern.

"All the near-death experiences I had with Ghostface. Started from the 1996 killings... to the 2011 killings."

And Sam realizes that Dewey was right as well: the killer's motive always has something connected to the past.

"Dewey was right too... the only thing that's connected to the past—is the killer's motive. And if Tara was the first victim, that means the killer is part of her friend group. Including Kai."