𝟎𝟎𝟕 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘦𝘤𝘳𝘦𝘵 𝘵𝘳𝘶𝘵𝘩

Warning(s): angst, violence, fluff

-

BACK AT THE hospital, Tara, Kai, and Sam are asleep. And Richie is on his phone watching a video. Tara is having a nightmare about the previous night where she was attacked by Ghostface.

"No. Please, no" She quietly whimpers in fear in her sleep with tears in her eyes. "No, no, no!"

Tara wakes up screaming. And it scared Kai and Sam, waking them up.

"Woah, woah, Tara, hey, it's okay!" He touches her shoulders, calming down a panting Tara. "It's okay. You're okay."

"Oh, my God, Tara. What's wrong?" Sam checks on Tara.

"I-I had a bad dream. G-Ghostface was trying to kill me again." Tara said breathlessly.

"Shh, it's okay, Tara. You're safe now." Kai says soothingly.

"It just... it felt so real... like he was really after me..." She says tearfully.

"Tara, Tara. Remember... we're not going to let anyone hurt you. You're going to be fine." He reassures her. "Amber told me you have an extra inhaler. You got one?"

"Yeah." She answered.

Kai gives Tara her inhaler to catch her breath.

"Thanks, Kai... I don't know what I would've done without you..." Tara said gratefully.

"Anytime, T."

Kai gets up and was about to leave, but Tara stops him for a second.

"Where are you going?"

"To go to the bathroom."

"Okay."

Kai leaves the room to go to the bathroom, and Sam and Tara falls back to sleep.

-

Meanwhile, in the bathroom, Kai is washing his hands finishing up. Up until, he sees a vision in the bathroom mirror, and it's none other than Roman Bridger himself.

 Up until, he sees a vision in the bathroom mirror, and it's none other than Roman Bridger himself

Kai gets startled, gasped in shock. "What the...?"

"Hey, nephew."

"Uncle Roman?"

"This your first time seeing me, huh?"

"What do you want?"

Roman begins to taunt Kai. "Oh, Kai, when are you going to tell Tara the truth about me? That I'm your uncle. That I'm the one who's been manipulating you all along?"

"Shut up! You're not real!" Kai says angrily in the mirror.

"Oh, but I am real, Kai. And I'm always watching." Roman said in the mirror, laughing.

Kai's phone rings, breaking the vision, which startled him again. He looks in the mirror again, Roman isn't there anymore.

Kai picks up the phone to see who it is, and it's Amber calling him.