𝟎𝟎𝟖 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘳𝘦𝘲𝘶𝘦𝘭 𝘳𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘭𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯

NEXT MORNING, Gwen wakes up from out of her bed. She comes out of room and sees Dewey sitting on the couch watching Gale Weathers on TV.

"Morning, beautiful." Dewey said.

"Morning, dad." Gwen said as he walks over to Dewey and hugs him, and he hugs her back.

"So, how'd you sleep?"

"I slept good." She said as she sits next to Dewey.

"So, you probably must've heard about what happened last night at the hospital." Dewey assumed.

"Yeah. Amber texted me. She said they're okay."

"Good to know." Dewey replied, then, he and Gwen hears a knock at the door, making Dewey accidentally spill his coffee on his hand, and he jerked his hand in pain.

"Oh, Dad, you okay?"

"Yeah, I'm fine."

"Who could that be?" She asked.

"I don't know." He answered before yelling at someone who knocked on the door. "Go away!"

"Sorry to bother you, Mr. Riley. We just want to ask you a few questions." Sam said, standing at Dewey's front door.

"I don't give interviews."

"We're not looking for an interview."

Dewey comes to the door. "Give me one good reason why I should talk to you."

"I'm Billy Loomis' daughter."

"And, I'm Roman Bridger's nephew." Kai added.

"That's a terrible reason for me to talk to you." Dewey said.

"My name is Samantha Carpenter. I was attacked last night at the hospital. The night before that, my sister was stabbed seven times. We both know you know what that's like. I'm just trying to protect my family. Five minutes. That's all I'm asking."

"I'll give you two minutes

"I'll give you two minutes. I'm missing a show I like." He said, as he lets Kai, Sam, and Richie in.

Gwen sees Kai walking in. "Kai."

"Gwen."

Gwen gets up off the couch and hugs Kai, and he hugs her back.

"Are you okay? I heard about what happened last night at the hospital."

He grinned. "Yeah, I'm fine. Didn't get stabbed or cut up though."