𝟎𝟏𝟑 𝘰𝘯 𝘩𝘪𝘨𝘩 𝘢𝘭𝘦𝘳𝘵

Warning(s): fluff

...

AT AMBER'S HOUSE, Kai, Sam, Tara, Richie, Sidney, and Gale arrived at the scene where the partygoers are enjoying Wes' memorial party.

He parked his car in front of the house. Richie parked the car behind him. And, Sidney and Gale parked the car behind Richie.

Kai gets out of his car, and walks to Sidney's car, and she rolls down the window.

"Okay, we're here. Now what?"

"You and Gale  stay in the car until I give you the signal over text."

"Got it. Be careful, Kai."

"I will." He says before walking away towards.

Kai, Tara, Sam, and Richie are walking together towards the house.

"Are you sure this is gonna work?" Sam asked.

"Trust me. It will."

Inside of Amber's house, she comes downstairs where the partygoers are.

She told the partygoer, "Hey, thanks for coming", and continues to walk downstairs to the hall, to the kitchen where Chad is.

In the kitchen, Chad is taking shots.

"Hey. To Wes!"

"To Wes!" The partygoers replied

"Beautiful son of a bitch." He muttered under his breath before taking the shot.

"Shots, really?" Amber took the glass away from Chad, scolding him. "This is supposed to be a memorial."

"Well, this is how I mourn and distract myself from the looming specter of Death." Chad says in defense.

"Oh, ha, ha, ha, very funny, Chad." She responds with a sarcasm.

And then, Mindy, Haleigh, and Gwen comes to the kitchen where Amber and Chad are.

"Amber. Has anyone seen Kai?" Mindy wonders.

"Yeah, he's probably missing out on all the fun." Haleigh chimed in.

"Oh, he's on his way. I invited him to come join us." Amber said.

"Oh, shit. Kai's coming?" Chad says in excitement.

"Yeah. I went to the hospital earlier, and I invited him over."

"Shit. I cannot wait to see his face when he gets here."

"I know, Chad." Amber chuckles. "You're always so stoked about Kai coming over."

Chad grins. "What can I say? Kai's the man."

"Yeah, yeah. Just don't get too excited. I don't want you scaring him off." She replies teasing Chad.

"Scaring him off? Nah, I'll be on my best behavior..." Chad says, and Amber gives him a side-eye.
"...for Kai, at least." Chad finishes, and he winks at Amber.

Kai, Tara, Sam, and Richie enter Amber's house. As they walked inside, the party cheered on Kai and Tara. All happy and excited. Kai quickly gets surprised and smiles. Tara smiles also.

Amber sees Kai and Tara, all happy.

"Oh my God, Tara!" She says before she hugs Tara. "What are you doing here? What are you out of the hospital? Should you even be up and around?"

"We're just here for the party. Kai got me an extra spare inhaler. I'll be okay, I promise."

"Okay. Just let me know if you need anything, okay?" Amber said.

Tara nods.

"Hey, Amber." Sam said.
"How are you doing?" Richie added.

"Hey, guys."

"Hey, Amber." Kai says.

"Kai." She embraces Kai, hugging him tightly. "So good to see you."

"You too, Ambs." Kai smiled and he and Amber let go of each other.

"How are you feeling? How's Tara?"

"I'm doing okay, and Tara's okay too. Thanks for asking." He notices Amber's gaze on his bandaged arm. "Oh, this? Ghostface did it, but I managed to save Tara."

"Oh, Kai..." Amber smiles slightly, and she gently pats the bandage on his arm. "You're a hero."

"Just doing what needed to be done."

Amber nods and says "Enjoy yourself, okay?" Kai nods in response.

Amber walks away, turns around and winks at him while doing so.

Kai gets Sam's attention. "Hey, Sam. Remember, pay attention to the signs. The love interest can't be trusted."

"Got it."

Tara gets Kai's attention. "Kai." He turns to face Kai, and she kisses him. "Be careful, okay?"

"I will, T." He says before looking in Tara's eyes, and turning to look at Sam and Richie.

"Have fun, babe." Tara says before walking away with Sam and Richie.

The four of them enjoys the party, but remains cautious and alert.

-

A/N:

What do you guys think about this chapter?

Amber hugs Kai right in front of Tara.
So she really does love Kai?
Is Amber obsessed with Kai?
Share your thoughts and your opinions below.

I know Kai and Tara are a thing and all, but Amber? She's the finest.

Go the chapter 14!