𝟎𝟎𝟓 𝘢𝘵𝘵𝘢𝘤𝘬 𝘰𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘮𝘢𝘴𝘬𝘦𝘥 𝘬𝘪𝘭𝘭𝘦𝘳

This chapter finally starts where the Woodsboro Legacy killings take place.

From Chapter 5 throughout the rest of the foreshadowing chapters, the storylines are changed and some will stay the same. Read Chapter 5 and the entire foreshadowing chapters to find out who the Ghostface Killer is. 🤫

-

AT TARA'S HOUSE, she is laying on the couch in the living room, home alone, Tara is lost in her own thoughts.

"It's been a month since that argument between Kai and Amber. I can't stop thinking about it. About him. Kai has been such a good friend to me. Always there to listen and support me. And yet, I can't help but feel something more for him."

Glancing around her home area, Tara opens her eyes. A framed picture of Kai and her is visible when she looks at the wall.

"We've been through so much together. I remember when Amber and I broke up, and he was there to comfort me. And then, when she accused him of flirting with me..."

Tara's expression turns sorrowful as she recalls the conflict. "He stood up for me, even though it caused a rift between them. He's always been there for me, even when I didn't realize it."

Tara stands up and walks towards the photo on the wall, running her fingers over it.

"I want to tell him how I feel. That I appreciate him more than just a friend. But I'm scared. What if he doesn't feel the same way? But I have to take the chance. Because I want to be more than just friends with him. I know we can be great together. We already have so much fun just being friends."

-

LATER.

It's 9:23 PM. Tara is in the kitchen cooking, and she's texting Amber. She hears the home phone ringing and she picks it up and answers.

 She hears the home phone ringing and she picks it up and answers

"Hello?"

"Hello? Is Christina there?"

"No, she's not available. May I take a message?"

"Uh, yeah.. Um, yeah, sorry. I'm a friend of hers from group... Oh, shit."

"From her shit?"

"Look, just tell her I'm from her group. I'm Charlie. She's got my number."

"Oh, she goes to a group?" Tara asks, wondering if her mother goes to a group.

"Look I shouldn't have, uh... Just tell her that Charlie called."

"And I will do exactly that, Charlie, once you tell me what type of group we're talking about. AA? NA?"

"Well, you sound exactly how she describes you."

"Uh, she talks about me in group?" Tara asks.