𝟎𝟏𝟏 𝘧𝘢𝘮𝘪𝘭𝘺 𝘴𝘦𝘤𝘳𝘦𝘵𝘴 𝘳𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘢𝘭𝘦𝘥

SIDNEY PRESCOTT COMES to the hospital and sees a mourning Gale. They embrace each other, and Kai sees this. He is still feeling bad for them due to dealing the loss of Dewey.

Kai has a wrapped up bandage on his wounded arm, and he's holding an ice pack on his head after receiving a concussion from the attack last night.

Kai walks up to Gale and Sidney. "Hi. Ms. Weathers." And he turns to Sidney. "Ms. Prescott."

"What are you doing here?" Sidney asked.

"I was attacked by the killer. I'm okay now, but..." His voice trails off as he glances at Gale. "I'm sorry for your loss."

Gale bursts into tears. Sidney comforts her, holding her close. "He was the best. The best friend I ever had."

Kai looks down at the ground, his heart aching for Gale. "Ms. Weathers, I'm so sorry. Is there anything I can do?"

"No. It's okay, kid." Gale says tearfully.

"Here's my number. Please call me if you need anything at all." Kai said.

Sidney and Gale take Kai's number and thank him.

"Thank you, Kai." Gale said.

They hug him goodbye.

"I'm gonna check on Tara, to see how she doing." Kai says before walking away, disappearing into the crowd.

In Tara's room, Sam and Tara were having a sister-to-sister heartfelt conversation and they reconciled.

Kai enters. "Hey, guys. Did I interrupt you guys' moment or something?"

"No, you're fine." Sam says. 

Kai closes the door behind him. "You doin' okay?" He asked Tara.

"Yeah, I'm okay."

"Of course. You know I'd do anything for you." Kai says and he sits down on the bed beside Tara.

"She's lucky to be alive. Ghostface nearly got her." Sam says.

"Well, he didn't get me. I fought back." Kai says, which made Tara and Sam laugh.

Yeah, I'm like, the superhero of Woodsboro. I single-handedly took down Ghostface." He continued.

Sam and Tara laugh harder.

Kai stops laughing and his face turns serious. "But seriously, I'm glad you're okay. If I hadn't fought back, who knows what would've happened to you and Liv."

"You're my hero, Kai." Tara said.

"That's what they call me." He says. "But it feels good to know that I actually helped. You know, I could have just run away, but..."

"But you didn't. You did amazing. You stood your ground and fought for us." Tara cuts him off, and reassures him.

"And I'm glad I did."

Tara kisses Kai on the cheek, and smiles.

Kai smiles back. "I sure did came to your rescue. Guess it's just in my blood or something."

Tara looks at Sam with a soft smile. "He's a good guy."

"He is."

Sam turns to Kai, giving him a side-eye, and Kai quickly notices.

"Why are you looking at me like that?"