𝟎𝟏𝟎 𝘵𝘦𝘯𝘴𝘪𝘰𝘯 𝘢𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘩𝘰𝘴𝘱𝘪𝘵𝘢𝘭

Warning(s): blood, violence, fights, stabbings, shootings, heartbreaking-emotional-sad death

-

AFTER GHOSTFACE HUNG up the phone, Kai is enraged and in fear for Tara's life. Gwen grows concerned for Kai.

"Kai. What's wrong?"

"The killer cloned her phone. Tara's in danger. I gotta go." He says before he goes to run to his car.

Gwen stops him for a second. "Kai, wait!"

He stops, and looks at her in the eyes. She kisses him on the cheek, hugs him tightly.

"Be careful, okay?" she says softly.

"I will." He replies with determination before leaving to get into his car and drive off into the night, rushing to the hospital to make sure Tara isn't harmed.

• • •

AFTER HE RUSHED to the hospital, Kai is speed walking down the hall to find where Tara's room is. And then, he burst inside Tara's room, swinging the door open.

"Tara!"

And she got startled after Kai rushed inside the room.

"Kai!"

"Oh, thank God, you're okay," he says as he speed walks over to Tara and hugs her tightly.

"Babe–I'm okay–what's wrong?" Tara says as she hugs Kai back, while she's confused. He didn't answer, he just keeps hugging her.

"Kai. What happened?"

"Ghostface... he sent me a picture of you sleeping." Kai said, relieved.

"What?!" Tara said, alarmed.

"Yeah, I know. I know... but you're safe now." He reassured Tara. "And Gwen, Haleigh, and Amber were attacked... but they're okay."

"Oh, my God...This can't be happening..." She says in disbelief.

And then, Kai starts to remember what Dewey said to him, Sam, and Richie earlier.