𝟎𝟎𝟏 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘥𝘯𝘦𝘴𝘴 𝘵𝘳𝘪𝘶𝘮𝘱𝘩𝘴

Warning(s): angst, bullying, fluff, mild smut

A/N: The first four chapters are served as backstory chapters which take place before the 2021 Woodsboro Legacy killings start.

-

Monday, March 25, 2019

IT WAS EARLY in the morning. Kai woke up out of his slumber. He checked his watch and it was 6:00 am. He walked into the kitchen and sees Judy, cooking breakfast in the kitchen.

Judy says, "Morning, sweetie."

"Morning, mom."

"How'd you sleep?"

"I slept okay. How about you?"

"Good. You got everything you need for school?" Judy said.

"Yep. I double checked." Kai said.

"Okay." Judy says.

"Hey, mom."

"Hmm?"

Kai asked, "Have you been nervous for the first day of school before?"

"Yeah, I have. What about you?" Judy said.

"Same. Ever since I finished sixth to eighth grade, it's just that, time flew by fast." Kai said.

"I know. Don't worry, sweetie. You're still getting a hang of it." Judy said. And she asks him, "And, Wes told me that you made a friend at school."

"What?" Kai said in surprise. "Wes told you?"

"Yeah." Judy answered. "He told me you met someone. Who your friend?"

"Oh, yeah. It's a girl. And, her name is Madeline."

"Aww, is she cute?" Judy asks Kai.

"Uh, I kinda don't even know her all that well, I only just look at her as a friend." Kai said.

"Oh. I understand." Judy says.

"Okay, mom. I'm ready to go." Wes says.

"Okay." Judy says, as she kiss Wes on the cheek. "Have a good day." And Wes leaves.

"Bye, mom. I love you." Kai says, as he's ready to leave. And Judy says, "Love you too", and she kisses him on the cheek, and Kai leaves.

-

Kai and Wes walks into the school, and sees all the students standing at their lockers. In Kai's point of view, he sees all types of students - jocks, nerds, geeks, bullies, popular girls, introverts, extroverts, shy kids - the list goes on.

Kai is standing there at his locker, looking nervous. He doesn't even know anyone. So, to calm his nerves, Kai takes out his phone, takes out his AirPods and plays some music - and that way, he won't think a little too much of the situation that's going on.

While Kai is listening to his music, there is a girl - a girl that catches his eye. And her name is Nicole Ellis.

 And her name is Nicole Ellis