15

The bright, warm studio lights have made my eyes dry and my skin dewy. I managed to sneak into my little changing room for a moment after the first episode of the day is wrapped up. After talking and listening at such an intense level I always need a little moment to myself. I relax in my chair with a sigh and slouch down so my head can rest on the back of the chair. I close my eyes and enjoy the darkness. The silence after the mayhem of the recording feels like stepping into a freshly made bed. Unfortunately this rest won't last 8 hours, but maybe only 8 minutes since Jimin and Jungkook probably arrive soon.

A knock on the door forces me to open my eyes and lift my head. That definitely wasn't even 8 minutes. Maybe just 2. The door opens immediately, must be Jisoo then.

"Yoongi-ya?" Jisoo pops her head in. "Can I talk with you for a moment?"

"Sure." I nod. She walks in and leans against the make up table.

"About Jimin... Are you two alright?" She gets straight to the point.

"Ehh, why?"

"Well, when they came to the office on Tuesday to discuss the topics of the show, you two seemed way more formal towards each other, almost a bit cold. I don't want to butt in, but I'm afraid it'll affect the show. I was desperately hoping to get that cute, flirty vibe of you two in the episode." Jisoo folds her arms while waiting for my response.

"So you noticed that huh..." I sigh. "I ehh... I kind of pissed him off during the weekend. And on Monday."

"Yoongi-yaa!? What did you do? Ugh, your timing is just perfect..." She chuckles sarcastically.

"Don't worry about it, everything is fine." I hope. We didn't talk about it anymore since.

"Are you sure? Did you apologise to him properly?" Jisoo knows me too well, I'm not always the best at apologising.

"Ehh..." I scratch the top of my head.

"Oh my god... Okay, you have to figure this out before we start recording, Yoongi. He'll be here soon, just talk to him alright?"

"Alright..."

My mind is still puzzling words together, trying to make proper sentences of what to say to Jimin when I already see him enter the studio. Fuck he looks gorgeous. His simple denim jacket is displaying the silky white blouse underneath elegantly, which is unbuttoned to a perfect level. I watch how he politely greets the staff members, guided by Jisoo and followed by Jungkook. I wish I could just hide in this dark corner of the room and watch him silently, but it is in fact me who has to be in the spotlights with them. I take a deep breath and walk up to them.

"Hey Jimin, Jungkook." I smile and nod at them. "Welcome."

"Hello Yoongi! The studio looks so cool!" Jungkook looks around with big eyes.

"Hey hyung." Jimin smiles politely. Too politely. Jisoo is right, I should really talk with him in private before the show. Better do it right away, before the hair and make up people take him away from me.

"Jimin-ie, can we talk for a moment?"

"Oh, ehh, okay?" He mumbles while I already grab his wrist and make him follow me to my dressing room. I desperately ask my brain to focus and come up with the best way to apologise, but alas, my mind is as blank as Jimin's spotless shirt.

When I let Jimin into the little room, he immediately walks towards the table full of little items and starts picking things up one by one. I like his shameless curiosity. I close the door and slowly walk up behind him.

"Jimin-ie..."

"Hmm?" He hums while still focusing on the unimportant objects.

"Is everything alright between us?"