33

My long sleeve fails to keep me warm in the autumn-like temperature outside. It's dark already and I want to go home, but I still have something to finish with Jisoo and the editors before tomorrow, so I allow myself one more nicotine break. The smoke forms puffy clouds in front of my face, which stay still for a while due to the lack of wind. As the smoke slowly clears I'm faced with Jimin's car again in the parking lot. He's really back.

He came back from the tour late last night and he's already back in the dance studio. I wonder how he manages to find the energy for that type of lifestyle, he must love dancing more than anything. Even tonight he has some plans already, so I won't even get to see him. Should I just drop by the dance studio? Would that be too needy?

I finish my cigarette way too quickly to my liking, I always tend to do that when I let my thoughts occupy my body too intensely. I want to light up another one, but I grab my phone instead to take a picture of Jimin's car and send it to him.

Yoongi
[📷]
Hello, paparazzi here

Jimin-ie
😂😂
Oh so it was you all along? Who did you pay to take those photos of yourself?

Yoongi
Lol
Aren't you busy? I didn't expect you to reply right away :)

Jimin-ie
I was, I'm just about to take a shower and then I have to leave quickly already ☹️

Yoongi
Ah

I put my phone in my pocket and sigh while I take out my pack of cigarettes again. Should I just smoke extra slow and wait for him so I can walk him to his car? That feels a bit too pathetic. I light the addictive stick of nicotine and inhale deeply while tilting my head back and closing my eyes. A showering, wet Jimin flashes before my eyes. As I exhale, a thought comes to my mind which causes my eyes to shoot open again. I quickly flick the basically untouched cigarette towards the smokers pole and replace the smoke in my mouth by a piece of gum.

Once I enter the elevator I press the button for the third floor about a dozen times, as if that's going to speed up the process of reaching the desired floor. My ears start to feel hot as my blood is being bumped around my body at high speed. I chew on the refreshing piece of gum as if I'm trying to hurt it. Come on elevator. Faster please.

As soon as the doors open after the delicate ping, I speed-walk towards the door of the dance studio. It's quiet, so I open it to peek inside. Nobody is there. Good. Now onwards to the dressing room.

When I enter I hear the shower running. I scan the room for any other clothes besides Jimin's, but there's only his. His workout clothes are carefully hung on the hooks, making my insides tickle. Naked, showering Jimin. I waste no time and take off all my clothes and let them drop to the floor under all the free hooks. Before entering the shower area I spit the gum into my hand and stick it to the wall. I'll try to remember to remove it later.

As I peek around the corner I'm greeted by five beautiful moons. Well, six really. I tiptoe towards him and feel the thicker steam reach my body, but I stop for a moment when Jimin begins to hum a delicate tune. His humming slowly changes into a mesmerising singing. What an angelic voice. My eyes glide over his body while his song stokes my heart. I had no idea he had such an amazing voice, is there anything this man isn't good at?

I slowly start approaching him again until tiny water drops from the shower hit my skin. All I have to do is reach my arm out... and...

"Ai!!" Jimin squeals and turns around. His shocked eyes land on mine and he just looks at me with his hand on his heart. I should feel bad for scaring him, but all I can feel is a burning desire for his body. I bite my lip and smirk.

Jimin's heavy breathing doesn't change, but the look in his eyes morphs from shock to relief. He slowly looks me up and down as I stand in front of him, butt naked. He copies my smirk and reaches out to grab the back of my neck. Finally, I can feel him again. He pulls me in to lock my lips with his, exactly like I was hoping he would. I need evidence to the words of how he missed me. I need to show him how much I missed him. Every single bit of him. I inhale strongly and wrap my arms around his slippery, warm body. I press him as close to me as I can and moan as our desperate tongues can meet again.

"Wait..." Jimin pants as he pulls back, "what if someone—"

"There's nobody here."

"But what if—"

"Shh... I'll make it quick." I kiss him again while my hands slide down to his ass. The most delicious ass cheeks I've ever been allowed to dig my fingers in. It's not long until I feel his length grow and become just as hard as mine.

I break our kiss and hold my hand under Jimin's mouth. "Spit."

He obeys and I add some of my own spit so I can lube myself up as best as I can. Better not make this a habit. I turn him around and push him towards the wall. He leans against the tiled surface and I can see his slim body expand clearly with each breath. My tip easily finds his pink hole and with just a little force I enter him with a faltering moan. I try to take it slow due to the lack of proper lube, but my thrusts are out of my control. He feels way too fucking good.

My body stays as closely connected to Jimin's as possible, as if it's desperate to quench its thirst for being physically attached to him. I mindlessly kiss and bite him in any place where my mouth can find his smooth skin. The silence in my mind I was craving for is achieved without me even noticing as I listen to his angelic whimpers of pleasure. I only hear him. I only feel him. Breathe him. Taste him.

My own orgasm surprises me and my eyes shoot open. My body quivers in heavy ripples. I have to hold myself from not falling forward by slamming my hand to the wall, next to Jimin's.

"Fuck..." I murmur against the back of his neck while waiting for my body to regain some strength. I kiss my way down the moons until my knees have to hit the tiles on the floor. My teeth dig into each ass cheek before I turn him around and immediately take his delicious cock into my mouth. His bitter precum tastes like nothing but sweet sugar glazing to me.

I push his tip as deep inside me as I can, hitting the back of my throat. The strong desire to have him inside of me fully silences my gag reflex. My drool drips down to his balls as I suck him, lick him, kiss and devour him. The echoing of his moans mixed with my name and the occasional swear word creates a song I wish I could record and replay each day.

As soon as his pleasure reaches the high note, I feel his liquid shoot into my throat like a reward. I want to have my lips around his dick for longer, I've missed it so much, but I let it slip out of my mouth and swallow.

Jimin holds his hand out to pull me back up. He locks his eyes with mine while still breathing heavily. I fucking love the look in his eyes after I make him cum. I wipe my mouth with the back of my hand and we giggle.

I lean my shoulder against the wall as I watch Jimin dry himself with his towel. I've come to know in which order he dries his body. It's always the same. Do I also always dry myself in the same way? I think so. Probably. Does Jimin know my drying routine?

"What?" He chuckles as he spots me staring at him.

"Nothing. I need your towel."

"Ah, of course, you don't have one." He finishes drying his tiny toes and throws the towel to me. He manages to get dressed in high speed and checks his phone for the time. "Ah shit, I'm going to be late."

"Sorry." I say sarcastically.

"Ha. No you're not."

"No. I'm not."

Jimin throws his bag over his shoulder and steps close to my still naked body. "See you tomorrow?" He asks softly.

"Mmm."

"Alright, gotta run." He quickly pecks my lips before disappearing from the steamy room. A quick peck, but with an intensely lingering effect. It felt easy, as if that's how we always say goodbye to each other, but this was the first time. A goodbye that has always been done with words alone has now introduced a peck. A peck I secretly wish to stay in our routine.