34

It's been a while since I've been on the 9th floor, but I walk the route to Namjoon's little studio without thinking. This floor always seems to be maintained much better, which is not strange since music is JinHit's main focus. The beautifully decorated corridors are broken up by little seating areas where attractive people sit and talk, it almost looks like a movie set.

I knock on Namjoon's door and wait. Nothing happens. After a while I knock again and the door opens, revealing a chuckling Namjoon.

"Sorry, sometimes I forget you can't hear anything through this door. I was shouting that the door is open, but of course you didn't hear it. Anyway, come in!"

I shuffle past the heavy door into the dark room with big, bright screens on his large desk. I wish my office could look more like this, I prefer a dark room. Jisoo would hate it though, she's always complaining we don't get enough daylight in that room.

"Ah, Yoongi!" Another familiar voice makes me look back to the couch.

"Oh, Jin, you're here?"

"Yeah, Joon-a wanted to let me listen to his new song."

"Which one?"

"The one with Taehyung." Namjoon says while sitting in his impressive looking office chair.

"Ah. Taehyung." I murmur while trying not to roll my eyes. "I thought you finished that song already some time ago?"

"Yeah, but Jin had been too busy to come listen." Namjoon side-eyes Jin with a frown.

"Yaa, don't look at me like that! I'm a busy man!" Jin gets up and walks over to Namjoon. "Go on Joon-a, play it again. Have you heard it yet Yoongi?"

"No."

"Pff, what are you complaining about me for then, Joon-a? Yoongi also hasn't heard it yet." Jin punches Namjoon's shoulder playfully, causing Namjoon to huff and smirk. "Anyway, it's really so good. Play it!" Jin urges.

"Alright, alright." Namjoon plays the song and I sigh while perching myself against the desk. I quietly listen and realise too soon that the song is annoyingly good. It's not that I want it to be shit, I wouldn't wish that on Namjoon, but something inside of me twists when I hear how talented Taehyung is. I watch Jin sway to the rhythm while he massages Namjoon's shoulders. He looks really proud.

"Whoa." I nod when the song ends.

"Right??" Jin exclaims and excitedly taps the broad shoulders under his hands.

"I'm impressed Namjoon-a, it fits you very well."

"Thanks Yoongs." Namjoon smiles, showing his dimples.

"Is it going to be the title song?"

"I think so. Wouldn't it be cool to have Taehyung in the music video with his saxophone? I can already picture it... Sunset by the beach, soft colours..."

"Sounds good." I say truthfully.

"Anyway, how about we go grab something to eat together? I could use some food, and a drink as well." Namjoon suggests.

"Oh ehh... I actually can't stay that long." I reply nervously while checking my watch. I'm supposed to go to Jimin's, he said he'd order us some pizza so we can catch up. I want to hear all the stories about his tour and I wouldn't mind hearing him moan my name again either. That quickie in the shower yesterday was fun, but I'm craving to spend some more quality time with his body.

"Aww, got more important things to do than spend time with your busy hyung?" Jin whines jokingly.

"Heh, I ehh..."