20

I nervously tie the top of my hair back. Is that too obvious, since Jimin said he likes my hair like that? I remove the hair tie again and keep it around my wrist. But then again... I like my hair up on hot days like this, so it wouldn't be that weird, and I'll tie it up anyway if I get to suck him off. Fuck. Will he let me? The thought alone sends a jolt through my body. I didn't invite him with the intention to get him naked, but I definitely want to. Does that mean I did have that intention? And is it weird that I invited him on a weekday? Should I have suggested Friday or Saturday? I couldn't have waited that long. I nervously blow the tangled air out of my lungs through my mouth as I decide to leave my hair down and walk out of the bathroom.

My apartment almost looks too clean. I rushed dinner earlier so I could clean up, but now it looks like I don't even live here. I pick up the perfectly stacked mail and loosely throw it back on the table. What the fuck am I doing?

The doorbell stops me from taking a few dirty coffee cups back out of the dishwasher. I take a deep breath and walk to the intercom to let Jimin in. I go to stand in the hallway to listen to him exit the elevator. He rings the bell of my front door as I stand behind it directly. I wait for a moment to make it seem like I still had to walk over here before I open it.

"Hi."

"Hi hyung." He bites his bottom lip as he stands in front of me. He's here. I let my eyes glide down over his low-cut white T-shirt tucked into his black trousers as I let him in. He cheekily looks at me as I close the door and lean against it. Words. I lost them again. He takes his shoes off before taking a few steps backwards into the apartment without breaking eye contact with me. I follow him slowly. He turns once he enters the living room and starts looking around with his hands behind his back.

"Mmm, your place looks nice. As dark as I expected."

"Dark?" I chuckle.

"Yeah, dark furniture, minimal lighting." He walks over to the couch and lets his fingers run over the back.

"Do ehh, do you want something to drink?" I offer, feeling relieved I managed to offer my guest a drink.

Jimin turns and perches himself against the back of the couch. "Sure, what do you have?"

"Soda, tea, wine, bee-"

"Wine please." Jimin smiles and lets his eyes turn into little half moons.

"Ha, alright, red or white?"

"Ooh, you have options, nice. Red might make me too sleepy, so white please." He crosses his arms and follows me with his eyes as I walk to the kitchen. I feel his eyes in my back as I take two glasses from the cupboard and the wine out of the fridge. While I pour plenty of liquid courage in the two glasses I hear him walk closer and sit down on one of the bar stools at the kitchen island. I turn around and place the two glasses on the counter and slide one to him.

"Thanks." He leans forward and picks his glass up so we can cheers and drink. I chuckle as I place my glass back down and see Jimin still drinking from his.

"Thirsty?"

He huffs into his glass and places it back down as well. "Heh, I tend to drink my wine like lemonade." He wipes his mouth.

"Good to know." I reach behind me to grab the bottle and place it on the counter between us while winking at Jimin. He blushes and looks down into his glass.

"How ehh... how are things going with the attorney actually?" I try to start some sort of a conversation.

"Oh, quite well still. I mean, just like with Jessi there's not much to do, but at least I have a professional to help when needed so I'm not left with doubts. There hasn't been so many negative comments about it anymore either, I think most people understand it's fake now."