45

WINTER
______

Jimin lets me into his apartment and I tremble with my entire body, not only because of the cold. The car ride here was done in almost complete silence and I desperately tried to see the beauty in the snow melting on the car window. Luckily the warm apartment relaxes my muscles while I watch how Jimin takes his jacket and shoes off. He turns to me and feels my cheeks and forehead.

"Fuck, you're still ice cold. You should probably take a hot shower right away. I'll grab some dry clothes for you and make tea, kay?" He suggests sweetly. I nod and start taking off my shoes, but I'm stopped by the sound of Jimin screaming. What the hell? I quickly kick the wet shoes off of my feet and follow him into the living room.

"N-Narae?" Jimin stumbles. I go to stand beside him and see Narae, the receptionist, sit on the couch.

"What are you doing here?" Jimin asks.

Narae huffs and folds her arms. "Ugh... What the fuck is Yoongi doing here? I thought you two broke up?" Her normally kind and sweet demeanour has been replaced by a haunted, empty look in her eyes and a cold grin in plastered on her face. I've never seen her like this before.

"How did you get in here?"

"Oh, you think that was difficult? You really shouldn't use your dad's birthday as door code, silly."

I take a step closer to her to put Jimin behind me. "Narae, I think you should tell us why you're here." Her chilling presence tells me nothing good is about to happen.

"Well, I came here to be alone with Jimin, but now you're here as well. That kind of ruins my plan."

"What plan?"

"To make him mine, of course." She states simply while calmly fiddling with the fabric on the couch. "It took me long enough to remove you out of his life, so would you mind leaving, Yoongi?"

"Ha, no."

"What do you mean, you removed him from my life?" Jimin asks while coming to stand beside me again. I grab his hand, trying to pull him back behind me, but he stays put. I can feel that he's the one trembling now.

"Well, when that picture of him almost punching Taehyung didn't do the trick, I decided to try again with that photo of you sucking his dick in the car, which was just utterly disgusting to watch by the way, but I did it for you. Seems like that finally made you realise you're better off without him." Narae tells Jimin.

"It was you??"

"Yes! Aren't I a genius? I did really hate the gossip people started about you though, Jimin... Nobody was meant to find out it was you in the pictures with him. I really didn't want to hurt you, I just wanted that asshole out of your life. You deserve to be with someone who can truly love you. Like me."

"Shit, she's a psycho." I mumble, making Jimin tug my hand. All the memories I have of Narae and Jimin chatting together in the building flash before my eyes. She was planning this all along.

"I heard that! See Jimin, he's such a meanie." Narae pouts.

"Narae, how did you mange to take those photos?" Jimin asks curiously. I'm impressed he manages to talk so calmly.

"Oh, that was a piece of cake as well. I simply had to follow Yoongi around a bit and got those pictures without even trying. You two made it really easy for me."

"But then... how did you know about us in the first place? Why did you follow Yoongi?"

"I have access to all the CCTV footage of the building. I saw Yoongi drag you into his dressing room, where there luckily isn't a camera inside, yuk, I really don't want to see him naked. Anyway, I just followed him afterwards and saw him stick his tongue down your throat in that ally. I almost puked. I don't even want to know what you two did when you disappeared into the locker room together. Blegh." She sticks her finger in her mouth.