Chapter 2

(Third Person POV)

Music starts to play in the air once Val, Poppy, and Branch leave the pod. Each of them gets on a glow bug and makes their way through the town.

Val, Poppy, Branch:

Keep it coming, love

Don't stop it now, don't stop it, no

We don't stop it now, don't stop

Keep it coming, love

Don't stop it now, Don't stop it, no

We don't stop it now, don't stop.

Val flies her glow bug and moves her body to the beat of the music. Branch and Poppy fly in circles around Val.

Branch:

Everyone can see we're together

As we walk on by.

Branch high-fives Val, and Poppy high-fives Val's other hand. The three of them link arms and fly up to the windows of some of the Bergen's homes.

Poppy:

And we fly just like birds of a feather

I won't tell no lie.

As the Bergens dance to the music, Val fist-bumps one of them happily.

Val:

All of the people

Around us, they say

"Can they be that close?"

Poppy and Branch land on a table and start inflating a giant balloon of King Gristle. Val hops off her glow bug and does a few side steps on the beat.

Branch:

Just let me state for the record.

Val, Branch, Poppy:

We're giving love in a family dose.

Inside King Gristle's room, Cooper, Prince D, and Peppy enter on their glow bugs to get King Gristle ready.

"Oh, boy. That was a crazy bachelor party," King Gristle groans as he lies on the ground beside many pizza boxes and candy.

Cooper and Prince D lift him off the ground and stand him in front of a mirror. They, along with Peppy, help him brush his teeth, wax, and shave. They finally put on a tux shirt over him.

"Yo, looking sick, King G," Prince D comments.

In Bridget's room, Poppy and Val are helping her get ready. Bridget happily gets out of bed and holds the two in her hand.

Bridget:

I do my hair toss, check my nails.

Poppy:

Baby, how you feelin'?

Bridget:

I do my hair toss, check my nails.

Val:

Baby, how you feelin'?

As Poppy and Val stand on each of her shoulders, Bridget stands in front of a mirror. Beside the mirror is a picture of King Gristle.