━𝒂𝒄𝒕 𝒐𝒏𝒆 , uʍop ǝpᴉsdn ǝɥʇ

◦☆*★ ━━━━━━ ★*☆◦

◦☆*★ ━━━━━━ ★*☆◦

❝what the hell are you doing involved in all of this?❞

❝ first of all: hypocritical question.❞

◦☆*★ ━━━━━━ ★*☆◦

𝐧𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫 𝟔, 𝟏𝟗𝟖𝟑 - 𝐝𝐞𝐜𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟓, 𝟏𝟗𝟖𝟑

◦☆*★ ━━━━━━ ★*☆◦

SEASON 1

IN WHICH SAM HUGHES FINDS HERSELF in a lot more trouble than she asked for herself for when her best friend, Will Byers, goes missing. Maybe she and her friends shouldn't have gone looking for him that one, stormy night. Maybe then, they could've lived their lives without the knowledge of alternate dimensions and unheard-of monsters and child lab experiments. Maybe then, they wouldn't have befriended said lab experiment, therefore becoming fugitives of the government and being forced to take matters into their own hands.
To save Will Byers themselves.

IN WHICH COREY GRAY FINDS HIMSELF in a lot more trouble than he asked for himself for when he let Steve Harrington and his goons bribe Corey into vandalizing the movie theater's sign out front. He was used to acts of defiance like this, and getting arrested, but this time he overheard a conversation that would change the trajectory of his life forever. Sue him for eavesdropping on Jim Hopper, Joyce Byers, Nancy Wheeler, and Jonathan Byers' suspicious conversation and forcing himself to be included in the chaos. Once Sam's name was mentioned, there was no other choice, because as much as he pretended the opposite, Corey may happen to care about his younger cousin. Now, he, Sam, and all of her weird, little friends were forced to take matters into their own hands.
To save Will Byers themselves.

◦☆*★ ━━━━━━ ★*☆◦