━𝒂𝒄𝒕 𝒇𝒐𝒖𝒓, ɓuıɹǝɟɟns ǝɥʇ

◦☆*★ ━━━━━━ ★*☆◦

◦☆*★ ━━━━━━ ★*☆◦

❝i've got a pep rally to get to! i will leave without you!❞

❝jeez, you're insane! let's go!❞

◦☆*★ ━━━━━━ ★*☆◦

𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐜𝐡 𝟐𝟏, 𝟏𝟗𝟖𝟔 - 𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐜𝐡 𝟐𝟔, 𝟏𝟗𝟖𝟔

◦☆*★ ━━━━━━ ★*☆◦

SEASON 4

IN WHICH SAM HUGHES IS HAVING a very rough time in her first year of high school, and the one thing she is looking forward to is spring break. Only, she doesn't take into account that there's an interdimensional wizard running out and about and killing innocent teenagers. Now, of course, the group has to gang back together and try to figure out how to solve it. To make matters worse, the first victim of Vecna is Chrissy Cunningham - Carrie Cunningham's sister, who doesn't have Sam very high up on her "favorite people" list. To make matters worse, Max becomes Vecna's prey, too.
To make matters worse, Sam finds out a lot more than she ever wanted.

IN WHICH COREY GRAY HATES HIGH school only a little less than middle school, and the one thing he is looking forward to is spring break. Only, he doesn't take into account that there's an interdimensional wizard running out and about in Hawkins and killing innocent teenagers. El, of course, is being blamed by the government; but Owens, of course, is using El to beat this interdimensional wizard. Now he and the group have to gang back together and try to save El from whatever hell she's being put through. To make matters worse, he'll be stuck in a pizza van with two junkies for hours on end. To make matters worse, the wizard is still killing his friends even after he finds El.
To make matters worse, El mutters Sam's name in the void at the pizza freezer.

IN WHICH AUGUST SANTOS IS A typical senior with typical senioritis, and the one thing he is looking forward to is spring break. Only, he doesn't take into account that there's an interdimensional wizard running out and about and killing innocent teenagers.
To make matters worse, he gets roped into it.

◦☆*★ ━━━━━━ ★*☆◦