Part 2

Smut warning

They were on the ship sailing for weeks at this point Damien lost track of the days. Damien was quiet and shy he didn't really know how to interact with the crew members or even the other omegas on ship but, he knew how to interact with Camilo. He seemed to follow him around a lot he was very jumpy when someone would yell or made loud noises which was common on a pirate ship it never seemed quiet. Camilo felt bad at times but he also felt it was the right thing to do if they hadn't taken him Damien would of been worse off. Damien looked up at the large alpha "how long till we get to our destination?" He asked softly. Camilo smiled and pulled him into a hug "just a few more days so not to long" Damien gently hugged back enjoying the alphas warmth. Camilo smiled at the small omega he was quite adorable he was new to the outside world and that made Camilo want to protect him at all cost.
        Before pulling away Camilo noticed the omega was letting out his pheromones so he looked down at him. Damien's face was bright red and Camilo gently put his hand on his head, he was burning up. Camilo gently picked him up and brought him to his chambers "why didn't you tell me your heat was coming" Camilo asked softly. Damien looked confused "I-I've never gone in heat..." he was panting he felt suffocated so he quickly took off his shirt. Camilo's eyes widened this was Damien's first heat the smell of his pheromones was arousing but he was holding back "I need to leave the room and you need to stay here okay i don't want to hurt you..." Camilo got up and left the room he locked the door from the outside. Damien heard the lock and he had tears going down his face he gently got up and went to the door trying to open it "c-Camilo..." he fell to the ground and he cried he didn't want to be locked in his body just kept feeling hotter.
        Damien crawled back to the bed and just inhaled the alphas scent that lingered on the bed. He whined loudly and felt extremely uncomfortable. A few hours passed when Damien heard the door unlock and Camilo walked in with a meal for Damien "y-you locked me in..." he said softly. Camilo set the food down and realized what he did "I'm so sorry I wasn't thinking i just wanted to make sure no one came in while your in heat" he sat on the bed. Damien sat up his face was bright red he grabbed Camilo's shirt pulling him into a kiss "help me..." he whispered. Camilo blushed and he looked down at Damien's body there wasn't a single thing on him no scars no marks he was like a doll "i don't want you to regret it Damien" he put his hand on Damien's cheek. Damien slowly got on his lap "please..." Damien seemed desperate. Camilo was hesitant but nodded softly.
Damien smiled and gently moved his hips on the alphas lap. Camilo blushed and he put his hands on Damien's hips he was trying to contain himself but the longer he was inhaling the omegas pheromones the more he felt himself fading. Damien kissed him gently before taking off his jacket and shirt he threw them to the side. Camilo kissed up his neck his hands explored Damien's body before moving him so his back was on the bed and Camilo was on top of Damien. Damien looked down noticing the large bulge in the alphas pants. Camilo gently turned Damien around and pulled off his pants, Damien was dripping wet. Damien blushed and felt kinda embarrassed this feeling was new to him and every single time the alpha touched him his insides tingled and it just made him want him more. Camilo undid his pants revealing his large member, he gently leaned over and kissed Damien's scent gland, he noticed Damien jump a little at him kissing it so he continued and left a hickey, he desperately wanted to mark him but that wouldn't be the best idea right now.
Camilo gently stuck a finger in Damien's hole he wanted to prep him so it didn't hurt. Damien let out small whines and moans he moved his hips with Camilo's finger "m-more I need more" Damien demanded. Camilo chuckled and kissed his neck once more "yes your majesty~" the alpha said softly in Damien's ear. Camilo sat up on his knees and put his member at the omegas hole before slowly entering him, he let out a small groan. Damien moaned out and he moved his hand to grab onto the alphas which was holding his hips to enter him. Camilo bent down and held onto Damien's hand as he gently thrusted completely into him "damn Damien your really tight" Camilo didn't hesitate to thrust in and out his face was close to Damien's scent gland and his scent was making his brain go numb. Damien whined and he grabbed onto the pillow with his free hand holding it as the alpha thrusted in and out of him. Camilo kept thrusting he felt himself getting hotter he hadn't realized but Damien's heat was causing him to go into an early rut so his pheromones were releasing just as much as Damien's.
Damien moaned the alpha was hitting his deepest parts and it felt amazing that was until he felt this weird thing starting to form inside Damien it began expanding inside him and it hurt a lot even with his heat "ah...C-Camilo what is that..." Damien said as tears went down his face. Camilo didn't respond but he had knotted Damien and he bit down on Damiens scent gland claiming him. Damiens eyes widened and he whined and moaned it felt good and painful it was hard to comprehend. Damien panted and Camilo relaxed on top of him his member was stuck inside him, Camilo gently moved him so he was laying behind him so they could stay comfortably until his knot deflated. Damien had tears going down his face his bottom hurt a lot. Camilo finally came back to his senses when he realized Damien was crying "d-Damien I'm so sorry I told you this would happen I couldn't control it I'm sorry..." he hugged Damien and he felt awful he didn't want to hurt him. Damien cried until he fell asleep out of exhaustion.

To be continued