Part 10

Damien went home from the doctor and he sighed. James walked up with a concerned look "so?" He asked. Tears began flowing down his face "I'm two months pregnant..." Damien said as James rushed to hug him. The twins walked in and saw their mother crying so they ran and hugged him crying as well. Amira cried especially loud "don't cry mama" Amira yelled out. Damien laughed a little and pulled away wiping his face "I'm okay sweethearts don't worry about me okay...mama is just upset daddy isn't here..." he said as he pulled the twins onto his lap and hugged them. The twins calmed down and James smiled seeing them together. Damien sighed "how would you guys feel if I told you that you would be getting a sibling?" He said to the twins. The twins eyes lit up in joy and they seemed excited, Joseph looked around "where are they" he asked softly. Damien smiled and kissed his cheek "well they are growing inside mamas tummy." He said petting his head. Amira looked confused "how long will they be in there?" She asked cutely. Damien couldn't get over how cute his children were "well let's say they should be arriving mid of winter" he said hugging the twins again.
James smiled "now you two have to be good big siblings mama is gonna be going through a rough time so you'll have to be careful these next few months." Joseph had this determined look he swears Camilo always makes "I will protect my mama and my little sibling" he said in a brave and cute tone. Damien sighed and he closed his eyes and rested for a second he didn't even try falling asleep but ended up falling asleep anyway. James chuckled "come on kids let's leave mama to rest while we go read a book in your room. The kids ran off cutely with James.
the next couple weeks Damien had already realized how different this pregnancy was from his last he had morning sickness no to bad with the twins but with this baby he was puking up almost every meal he ate it wasn't fun. James had been a real big help cause even certain smells made him puke so when cooking food for the kids James often had to take over when Damien needed to puke. Today Camilo was supposed to be returning and he was super nervous to tell him about his pregnancy. He waited at the docks with James and the twins as he saw Camilo's ship in sight, he smiled so happily he missed his mate so much. The ship came to a stop and Camilo got off as the twins ran and jumped on him with a big hug "oh how I missed you two. Did you grow an inch while I was gone." Damien followed behind them "welcome home" Damien said happily. Camilo hugged Damien and picked him up in the air "my beautiful mate" he said before putting him down and noticed his pale look. Damien smiled and kissed him softly. Camilo kissed him back and grabbed his cheeks "you're so pale, hale you been taking care of yourself." He asked softly. Damien sighed and was about to tell him the news before a new voice was heard behind Camilo "hello!" It was an omega he was petit like Damien.
Camilo smiled "oh I forgot to mention we picked up a person on our treasure hunt they actually helped us find the treasure, thanks to them I never have to leave again. His name is Oliver." Camilo said softly. Damien's heart raced and nodded "it's nice to meet you" he held out his hand for a greeting and Oliver shook it but gripped really hard it could've been his imagination but it almost seemed threatening. Oliver smiled "well Camilo you said you would show me around right?" He said softly. Damien held Joseph's hand and James gently picked Amira up. Camilo looked at Oliver before looking at Damien "is that okay? It shouldn't take long." Damien nodded "I'll be at home when you're done.." Damien said before kissing him gently. Damien left and he went home with the twins and James "why didn't you tell him about the baby?" James asked softly. Damien shrugged "I didn't want to worry him he seemed in a good mood.." Damien said with a sigh. James gently sat Amira down and held his hand "you're worried about that other omega aren't you? Well don't be cause Camilo and you are unbreakable. You've marked each other no other omega can break that and to be honest I think you and Camilo are fated pairs." James said in reassurance. Damien nodded "I'm gonna go take a rest can you watch the kids..." Damien said. James nodded and Damien went off to his bedroom and lied down to rest.
By the time he woke up it was night out and Camilo wasn't home. Damien sat up and he got out of bed before checking on the kids James was sleeping beside the two children peacefully so he went out to find Camilo. Camilo was out with his crew and the new omega Oliver at this bar like place when Damien got there he noticed that Oliver was beside Camilo getting to close to comfort. Camilo was uncomfortable with how close Oliver kept getting to him he had told him multiple times how he should go home but Oliver got his whole crew to get him to go drinking. Damien walked up behind the two. Oliver smirked "come on your little omega doesn't scare me he doesn't even have to know just one night." Oliver said flirtatiously. Camilo looked annoyed "I said no I love my omega I love my children now piss off!" Camilo said aggressively. Damien grabbed Oliver's shoulder and turned him around before punching him knocking him to the ground, Damien didn't realize how painful punching someone could be so he grabbed his fist in pain after. Camilo's eyes widened and he looked at his mate in amazement. Damien was frustrated and he growled a little "I swear if you even dare try to touch my husband again I will do more than a punch." Damien said before looking at Camilo with a grumpy look.

To be continued