Part 8

Damien woke up after an hour of rest "Mmm where are they?" Damien asked softly. Camilo smiled big and he gently helped Damien sit up "they're sleeping want me to get them anyway?" Camilo kissed his forehead. Damien nodded and Camilo gently picked up the boy and handed him to Damien before picking up the girl and holding her beside him. Damien smiled softly and he kissed the top of the baby boys head "we made them together, they're more perfect than I ever imagined" Damien said softly. Camilo smiled before feeling his head "you're still burning up..." he said with a frown. Damien looked at his mate and then down at their babies "I feel fine...we should come up with names for them" Damien said with a weak smile. Camilo nodded "I was thinking for the boy we could name him Joseph?" Camilo said as he gently rocked the baby girl. Damien nodded "I love that name, and for the girl we could name her Amira" as soon as he said it she began crying along with her brother. Camilo chuckled and nodded "it's perfect, I think they may be hungry."
Damien nodded he was a little nervous cause he was gonna have to chest feed them, he gently pulled up his shirt he had been leaking for a few days now so he assumed it was fine and Joseph seemed to latch on immediately. Damien jumped a little at the feeling but was calm and he smiled at Camilo "when he's done we can switch and you can burp him" he said softly. As Damien was feeding Joseph Camilo noticed sweat dripping from his forehead "honey you're still burning up I'm gonna go get the doctor" Camilo said as he set down Amira. Camilo ran off before returning with the doctor "he still has a high fever" Camilo said worriedly. Damien gently handed Camilo Joseph "I'm fine I just want to feed my babies then I will rest" Damien said softly. The doctor gently felt Damien's head "I was expecting this to happen sooner or later, Damien was locked up most his life he was exposed to the world as much as you and me without that exposure he didn't get sick very often so his body is just having a hard time fighting off the sickness but he should be fine with rest and the help of his alphas pheromones." The doctor said with a smile. Damien smiled "and my babies won't get sick right?" Damien asked. The doctor shook his head "as far as I know it's not anything infectious."
        Camilo still had this worried look on his face as he gently burped Joseph. The doctor gently handed Damien Amira and left. Damien smiled as she also latched on immediately "my body feels so empty without them in there but I'm so happy" Damien said as he looked at Camilo. Camilo nodded before gently setting Joseph down for a nap, and after a while he burped Amira and put her down to sleep as well. Damien smiled and slowly scooted over and patted the bed "lay with me" Damien said softly. Camilo whined a little before laying beside him "are you okay?" Camilo seemed really worried. Damien nodded "don't worry so much honey you'll get wrinkles at this rate, you don't want our children calling you an old man now do you?" Damien said jokingly and cuddled up with him. Camilo laughed and cuddled happily "I love you" Camilo whispered. Damien smiled and closed his eyes "i love you more" he said before falling asleep.
Weeks went by and they soon arrived back at the island. Damien was pretty much healed by this point he was going to do follow up checkups later in the week with him just to make sure his body was okay. Damien was just excited to finally be home where they had a whole nursery set up for the twins. Damien carried Joseph while Camilo followed behind him with Amira as they got off the boat. Damien seemed off though when he got to the island, Camilo watched him carefully he was prepared for anything he seemed more protective than ever now that the babies were born. They arrived home and Damien smiled "home sweet home" Damien looked at Camilo with a smile. Camilo smiled back as he went and sat Amira in her crib "I should probably go help unload the ship" Camilo said softly. Damien flinched before grabbing onto his arm "No! I mean please just stay here..." Damien said looking down.
Camilo looked at him concerned before grabbing both his shoulders "what's wrong?" Camilo asked. Damien looked at Joseph "my father might come back still. He knows I'm here...he knows my children were born...I don't want to be alone..." Damien said as tears went down his face. Camilo knew exactly how he felt he was worried of that too, he gently took Joseph and set him in his crib before hugging Damien "I won't let that happen again alright we weren't prepared last time but this time we will be prepared we will have the whole village watching out. I'm prepared to fight." Camilo said as he growled a little. Damien nodded and hugged him and enjoyed his pheromones. Camilo smiled and nuzzled into him "We made a very beautiful family" Camilo whispered. Damien chuckled and looked up at him "yes we did they will grow up to be amazing people" Damien gently kissed Camilo.

To be continued