ℭ𝔞𝔭𝔦𝔱𝔲𝔩𝔬 𝔒𝔠𝔥𝔬

THE PLAN

TRES

Nandito ako ngayon sa harapan ng mga magulang at kuya ko. I immediately asked for a family meeting in our house after becoming Prof. Sevilla's personal bodyguard.

"Isn't this good? Mapapadali ang pagiimbestiga mo at mas mapapalapit ka kay Calypso." ani ni kuya Red.

Kuya Ryuiji nodded in agreement, "The earlier you'll finish this mission, the better." 

I looked at Mom and Dad, confirming if they also agree for me to be a bodyguard.

"I don't want to pressure you anak but if you're good about this then I don't really think there's a reason not to go along with this plan." my Dad confirmed.

I sighed in relief.

"I just hope that you'll take extra care of yourself and I hope this won't be a hindrance in your studies. This is another big responsibility to take, Ryo." halata ang pag-aalala ni Mom but I know she will also allow me to do this.

"I will, mom. I'll do my best." was my answer.

"Kaya mo yan bunso, tiwala lang." my Kuya Ryuiji said, boosting my morale.

Si kuya Red naman ay tinapik lang ako sa balikat.

After ng naging pa-uusap namin ay nagkanya-kanya na kaming balik sa aming mga silid.

Pagkahiga ko pa lang ay ramdam ko na ang pagod sa buong araw na 'to.

I chuckled. From being a stalker, promoted agad sa bodyguard. That surely escalated quickly.

Marahil ay nalilito kayo sa pinag-usapan namin kanina ng pamilya ko at pati sa mga naging pagsunod ko kay Prof Sevilla nong mga nakaraang linggo.

I think this is the perfect time to explain our family's business.

Arellano Security Agency or ASA is indeed a legitimate company that my ancestors passed onto different generations of Arellanos, and now it is handled by my parents and brothers.

As a front, we operate to provide the best set of security personnel to malls, offices, businesses and even rich VIP clients who needs extra protection due to their nature of work. Madalas dito ay mga sikat na businessman at politician.

We are known to be the best in this field.

We are training the best set of individuals to be our Agents to ensure the quality of service we provide.

Pero hindi lang kami dito kilala.

The Arellano family is well known in the Underground society as the best Bounty Hunters for wanted individuals that cannot be easily touched by the local and international authorities.

In short, rich people pay us to hunt, investigate and bring into their custody these wanted individuals inside the undergroud society.

But for our safety and for the sake of becoming anonymous and discreet, we are not known as the Arellanos but as "Polaris". No one in the underground community know who are the members of our organization.

Growing up, our parents already exposed us to our real family business to prepare us  in overseeing it in the future. At sa ngayon nga ay madalas ang mga kuya ko ang nag-aasikaso dito.

Ayan ang dahilan kung bakit ako marunong mag self-defense at humawak ng baril. I am basically trained for this my whole life.

And as part of my final training, my parents gave me a mission involving the Sevillas.