Chapter 27

I looked back at him in horror. I couldn't believe if what was happening was real.

"I'm so sick and fucking tired of your kind ruining it for the rest of us.", He said. He voice was so piercing that it paralyzingly my ability to speak. "Your so much more weaker than the real vampires that it's sad. Well actually, now that I think about it, that means it's much easier to kill you. I've made it my life mission to eradicate all of you disgusting creatures."

He smiled and laughed evilly. "Don't take it personally though. It's not your fault that some idiot vampire changed you." He whispered in my ear, "I already killed him anyway."

He laughed madly again and suddenly picked me up and threw me across the room. Since I was still trying to figure out what the hell just happened, I was kind of in an episode of shock... and now pain.

I usually don't get hurt easily but his strength was off the charts!

"Don't worry.", Blake said. "I'll give you a few minutes before your stupid friend tries to come to your rescue. I want him to watch you die before I kill him too."

"Blake. Please don't do this.", I said.

"You know that's the same thing Ashley said before I killed her.", He said standing above me. He repeated what I said in a girly tone. "'Blake. Please don't do this.'"

"What?", I said angrily. "You killed her?"

"Yea. I think murder is more appropriate for what I did to her. She was easier since she's been a vampire for only 57 years.", He chuckled. "Haven't you notice that she hasn't been at school in a while?"

I stared at him with sheer anger. "So this is what you do? You pretend to have relationships with vampires so you can kill them later."

"Pretty much, yea.", He said looking proud of himself. "I've been doing it for more than 400 years.", He crouch down in front of me. "Let me tell you why I'm better than you. Unlike you, I was born a vampire. I'm smarter, faster, stronger and everything in between. I have way more abilities than you- like mind reading and sensing stupid vampires like you. Now tell me why you things deserve to exist when you're all practically helpless?"

All my anger that was building up suddenly bursted out of it. "Shut up! You know, Alex was right. You are an asshole."

I lunged at him and pushed him over on his back. He shoved me off onto my back and quickly straddled me. He took his arm behind him and brought it back with a purple-bladed dagger which he held to my neck.

"You piss me off so much that I can't wait to kill you. Too bad Alex will miss the show.", Blake growled.

The door suddenly bursted open and I pivoted my head to see Alex standing in the doorway. There was a mini audience cheering in my head.

"I wouldn't miss the show for anything.", He said.

Alex still has got it when it comes to lame catch phrases.

He seemed to almost teleport to Blake when he ran because in the blink of an eye he was tackled Blake off of me. He held Blake down by his neck as the purple dagger slipped out of his hand and dropped to the floor with a heavy metallic "ting".

"Grab the dagger!", Alex ordered me.

As I attempted to reach for the dagger, I felt this painful paralysis throughout my body. I was pushed back to the floor on my back and froze. My limbs felt like 3 ton stones as I tried to fight through the force that was holding me.

I looked over and realized that Blake was actually controlling this sensation. What the hell is this? Star Wars?

He pushed Alex off of him, slamming him against the wall. He picked up the dagger, stood up and started walking towards Alex.

"Don't fucking go near him!", I managed to yell out.

"You'll get your turn too, Jester. Be patient.", Blake inched closer to Alex.

I fought hard through the pain to get myself up. It felt like I was going to crush my whole body is I strained my movements too much. I slowly rose, holding on to the bed for support. I shuffled towards Blake with every drop of strength in me but I was too late. He plunged the dagger right into Alex's stomach. He looked at me with a devilish grin as he twisted the dagger inside of him, the blood staining Alex's shirt. Alex shouted out in pain.

He pulled out the bloody dagger and wiped it against Alex's shirt.

"You're next.", Blake said gleefully.

I broke out of the paralysis finally and swung my arms around to punch him in the jaw. He was barely phase by it. He merely turned his head back to me with a grin.

"As I said, you're kind is weak.", He said.

Almost immediately, Alex stood up from behind Blake. He took Blake's arm and twisted it behind his back violently with a eerie "crack" emitting from his shoulder socket. Blake yelled out pain and anger.

"Jesse, let's go!", Alex yelled for me, opening the window.

He jumped out to my surprise and I saw that he landed the jump in a pretty badass way and despite his injury. I leaped out after him and ran behind him to his truck.

"Blake and the 'Three Stooges' will be on our tail so we have to get the hell out here quick.", Alex said starting up the car.

He punched on the gas causing the truck's back wheels to shriek before it bursted us off down the road.

"Ok, this may or may not be a bad time but can you please explain to me what the hell is going on?", I shouted out.

Alex swerved around a car and looked in his rear view mirror. "Shit. They're already behind us."

Ok. Fuck my inquiry, Alex.

I looked back and saw that same Nissan Altima. Blake was picking up speed fast. He had that evil, terminator look on his face and I noticed that the three others were in the car with him. Michael suddenly took half his body out of the window with a gun ready in his hand. A gun!

"He has a gun! He has a fucking gun!", I said turning back around.

No sooner I heard gun shots and the rear window to the truck was being cracked.

You know, I think this is karma for telling my mom about the action movies that helped me learn how to land a jump from two-stories up.

"He has a hand gun. I have a shot gun.", Alex said slyly reaching down on the floor in the back and pulling out the weapon.

"Why do you-", I started to say.

"My "dad" used to go... hunting. I knew I would need this tonight- we would need this. It has special bullets in it to kill those fuckers.", He said handing the gun to me.

I sighed, taking the gun. "This is going to be a long night."