8

"Louise"

Louise turned around hearing Ashley's voice. They're currently at the exclusive parking lot of the company building.

"Yes Ash?"

"Uhm can I ask you something before you leave?"

"Go ahead"

"Your new assistant...si Czarina ba talaga yun? The girl we knew"

Louise went silent. She slowly gave her close friend a quick nod.

"I took her resume from dad to confirm, I knew it's her the first time I saw her in front of my office" paliwanag niya

Ashley smiled and nudged Louise's waist.

"Small world isn't it? Parang dati lang mukha pa tayong mga ewan"

That made Louise chuckle.

"Well not me, I'm already pretty the day I was born"

"Hay naku Louise, you must be really happy seeing her again right?"

"Do I look happy right now Ash? I'm very stressed because of Iris"

"Girl it's quite obvious kaya, you always eat lunch with her. Hindi na tayo nagkakasama, magtatampo na talaga ako"

"Then eat with us" Louise said

"Hahaha no thank you, I know gusto mong masolo si Czarina"

Louise glared at her friend and pinch its arm.

"Excuse me? You're like Iris, assuming things without basis tss"

"Like what I said earlier, it's kind of obvious kaya. Hindi ba nagtataka si Czarina sa mga ginagawa mo?"

Louise leaned on her car and rolled her eyes.

"That girl does not remember a thing about us. She's acting like I am a stranger, like I am just her boss...nothing else"

Ashley giggled which made Louise look at her.

"Why? What's funny Ash?"

"Nothing, disappointed ka na naman. Ang tagal na kasi noon girl, marami na nakilala at dumaang tao sa kanya. It's not impossible that she forgot about us, about you"

"I still can't believe it, after all she did to me. What happened to us that time? Even a little memory with us wala"

"Cheer up buttercup, I'm sure maaalala ka rin niya. But if not, maybe you can make her remember. Yes, just make her remember who you really are bago ka maging boss niya" Ashley said

"Where are you heading pala? Do you want to hop in?"

"Hmm hindi pwede, may susundo sakin eh"

Louise smirked and crossed her arms.

"And who might that be?" she asks

"Oh she's here"

A Mercedes car suddenly stopped in front of them. Louise's smile disappeared seeing the familiar car.

 Louise's smile disappeared seeing the familiar car