18

"For what huh?"

"For ruining your Friday night" I whispered

She made a soft laugh. Irene suddenly pushed me which made me sit on the bed.

She's really drunk, my full attention's in her. Her blue eyes is enchanting, I really have a pretty best friend.

"You're staring at me" she said

"You too"

"Why?" she asks

"Because you're pretty" I answered

Back then I always compliment her, sanay na siya sa ganun.

"You forgot about me Czari, you enjoyed hanging out with other girls"

"Yes and I am sorry right? I felt bad forgetting you, why are you mad at me for hanging out with other girls?"

Irene sighed, akala ko aalis na naman siya pero hindi. She sat on my lap and buried her face on my neck. I gasped feeling her warm breath on my bare skin.

"I-Irene"

"You're really slow sometimes. Did you...did you kiss those girls?" she asks

"Of course, we're dating back then"

"Where?" tanong niya

"Where do you think?" tanong ko

Irene suddenly moved and looked at me. Seems like she didn't like my answer.

"You kissed them on the lips?"

"Yes"

I don't know what's with me but I suddenly feel hot. Her piercing look made me gulped.

"Too bad..." she suddenly said

"Too bad what?"

She looked at my lips, I was getting nervous because of our position and her gaze on me. I accidentally bit my lip to suppress my deep breathes.

I don't like what I feel right now, she's my best friend and friends don't get this too close. The tension's very intense and I feel weak.

"Too bad I was not the first one to kiss you"

After saying that, Irene pulled my nape and kissed me on the lips. She made sure that I cannot push her away.

My hands searched for a support and found its way on her shoulder and waist.

Her lips is too soft, she's kissing me as if asking for more on me. I groaned when she softly bite my lower lip.

Shit!

Irene pulled me closer to her and pinned me on the bed. I gasped for air but it was not for long. She claimed my lips again, I couldn't stop her. I should stop her but my body wants more.

I feel hot when she started pressing herself more on me. A soft moan escaped from my mouth when she slid her tongue inside. I let her roam inside and suck my tongue.

"H-Hmm..." she suddenly said

I felt her hand moving its way on my stomach. I quickly snapped of reality and manage to push her away.

"S-Stop"

I stand up and fix my shirt.

"Czari..."

Her sexy tone made me feel weak again. Muntik pa akong matumba.

"You're drunk Irene, please stop this"

"I know what I'm doing" seryosong sabi nito

"Then you know that this is wrong"