22

We arrived at my unit and arranged my things. She's currently searching for the ingredients needed. Masyadong excited tong si Irene. I guess she's hungry na rin.

"Hey careful with the pan Irene, come here muna. We need to wear apron" utos ko rito

She wants to start cooking na, hindi pa nga nakasuot yung apron sa kanya. Sayang naman kapag nadumihan yung dress niya.

"Alright"

She stop in front of me and turn her back. I help her wear the apron and tied it.

"Hindi ka nilalamig sa suot mo?"

Backless silk dress kasi suot niya. Kanina nakacoat naman siya, ewan bat biglang hinubad.

"Nope" tipid niyang sagot

"Alright you're all set, careful with the pan ha" sabi ko

"Yes honey, you should come with me so that you know if I messed up or not"

Natawa na lang ako sa sinabi niya. Pagkatapos kong ayusin ang mga gamit pinuntahan ko na siya.

"Czari...am I doing it right?"

She's pan frying the meat using butter.

"Yes...but you should add the garlic and rosemary na"

She nodded and followed my instructions. I cannot help but to smile while watching her cook, she requested me to cook steak but she ended up cooking it.

"Irene akala ko ako ang magluluto for you, sabi mo pa you want to eat steak"

"Oh, did I say that? I guess I am too excited, this is fine. I'm cooking with you naman" sagot niya

She's really cute, mataray nga lang minsan.

Pagkatapos magluto kumain na kami agad. Napagkwentuhan naman namin si Sophie at miss Gayle. Natanong ko kasi sa kanya yung status ni miss Gayle, naalala kong buntis kasi si Sophie.

Since siya nagluto ako na nag presentang maghugas. Medyo marami pero sanay na ako maghugas, mahilig kasi akong magluto so normal na sakin ang ganito karaming hugasin.

"Can I be honest with you? I thought of ordering steak if I failed on this one" bigla niyang sabi

Tumawa ako ng mahina.

"You will not, I'm the one who's teaching" proud kong sabi

"Oh right, I forgot my Czari's really good at cooking. You know it's so attractive for me" bulong nito

Nagtaasan bigla ang balahibo ko sa batok. She's back hugging me again.

"Irene para-paraan ka na naman"

"I told you, lagot ka sakin"

Napalunok na lang ako, ni hindi ko matuloy ang paghuhugas dahil sa mga sinasabi niya.

Irene suddenly hugged me tightly and planted soft kisses on the sides of my neck. Nagulat ako sa kanyang ginawa at muntik nang mapaatras but she pinned me on the sink.

She turned off the faucet and made me turn around to face her.

"I like your scent honey..." she said

"I-Irene"

"Hmm?"

She's leaning closer to me, I bite my lip as I try to lean backward.

"I'm washing the dishes"

"Do you want me to stop?' tanong nito

Stop what? Wala akong maisip, all I am thinking right now is that she's damn hot and pretty.

Her gaze, her scent and gorgeous lips makes my knees go weak.

"You're looking at my lips honey" she suddenly said

I'm aware of it and I can't stop myself, I quickly pulled her closer and kissed her lips. I'm longing for her touch, her soft lips touching mine. Her tight hug and warm hands wrapped on my body.

"Ugh..." she moaned

I slid my tongue inside her mouth. I searched for her tongue and managed to play with it.

My hands went at her waist, I quickly carried Irene and put her on the counter table. We didn't break the kiss and went deeper.

"C-Czari..."she called

I suck her tongue as I massage her nape. Gosh she tastes so good!

Irene slightly pushed me which made me stop, I looked right into her eyes.

"You're so gorgeous Smith..." I said

She gasped and jumped out of the table. Irene grabbed my hand, she started walking towards the sofa.

"You just called me by my surname" she said

She's not looking at me so I slowly caress her chin and move it to face me.

"Sorry, but you really are gorgeous Irene"

I really admire her. Those blue eyes of her that hypnotizes me. Her red soft lips and pointy nose that makes me feel weak everytime it touches me. Her rosy cheeks that makes me want to cherish her.

"I know, and don't say sorry Czari. I kind of like it when you call me by my surname"

She looked away again. Damn how can she be so hot and suddenly become cute?

"You know you also have your ways on getting what you want" I whispered

"What do you mean?"

This time she's looking at me, all confused. I chuckle and push her to sit on the sofa. I smirk and sit on her lap.

She flinched a bit but later on intertwined our hands and smiled at me.

"Czari..."

I kissed her forehead and caress her cheek.

"Hmm?"

"What's going on? You're not like this, I mean you're not this bold"

I let out a deep breath as I smile at her.

"You want me Irene, you did your best to make me remember you. You're sweet, caring and protective which caught my attention. I was so confused back then, bakit sabi nila walang nagtatagal na assistant sayo? Then I realized you're the opposite of what they describe because they don't know you, you don't want those past assistants you had because they did not reach your expectations"

She's so silent. For the first time hindi pumalag si Irene.

"You wanted me because I am Czarina. Your best friend, your partner in crime and the one you like the most. You are smart enough to grab the chance you got. An assistant that reached your expectations and a long lost woman you like"

It sounded like I'm an airhead but I know it's all true. She's been very vocal about it too.

"You...damn you Czari" she said

"Let me tell you something. Listen carefully Irene"

I squeezed her hand and looked into her eyes.

"I've been thinking of you, I like you like how you like me. I want you too, I want to be with you. I want you to be mine. I want you to own me too. I can give you what's mine if you also want to give me yours"

She gulped as I let go of her hands. I gave her a smile before claiming her lips again. This time I'm the one who's in control. She pulled me closer to her and no one knows how long we are kissing.

Her hands started roaming around my body. My lips went to her flawless neck. I feel hungry, I lick her neck using my tongue and planted soft kisses on it.

Damn hot...she's frickin hot and I can't stop myself.

My hands traces her bare back.

"C-Czari"

I went back to her lips and caress her face. I kiss her forehead and smile at her.

"I like you so much Irene, you're mine now right?"

She slowly gave me a nod before hugging me.

"All yours honey" she whispered