19

I was able to wake up early in the morning, actually hindi ako nakatulog ng maayos. Na conscious naman kasi ako sa katabi ko.

The sight of her gorgeous face is too much for me, sobrang ganda niya kahit tulog. It's not the first time I saw her sleeping, sobrang daming sleepovers na naganap noong high school kami but this time it hits different.

She kissed me, I kissed her back.

Nag init ang mukha ko nang maalala ang nangyari kagabi. Agad kong kinagat ang labi at napapikit.

I can still feel her soft lips on me. Gosh Czarina, what's with you?

"Can I just stay here for the rest of my life?"

Hearing her voice made me come back in reality. I quickly looked at her and smiled.

"Good morning Irene" bati ko

She smiled at me, mukhang maganda ang gising niya.

"What are you doing? You didn't wake me up Czari"

"Cooking, making you breakfast. Sinadya ko talagang di ka gisingin, ang himbing ng tulog mo eh" sagot ko

I glanced at her while flipping the egg. She's staring at me.

"Come on, help me here. You told me you want to learn how to cook" sabi ko

"I know how to fry an egg Czari"

Umiral na naman pagiging masungit nito. Sumimangot ako at mukhang napansin niya.

"But sure I'll gladly help you" sabi nito

Tumayo ito sa pagkakaupo at pumunta sa likuran ko.

"Let me honey" bulong niya

Nagsitayuan ata ang balahibo ko sa batok nang maramdaman ang pagyakap nito sa likuran.

She slowly took the spatula from me and continued what I was doing.

"Relax Czari...I'm not going to kiss you unless you order me to do so"

Napalunok ako at hinampas siya ng mahina sa kamay. Nakapulupot na naman kasi sa bewang ko.

"Stop teasing me Irene, ang aga pa para dyan" saway ko

She chuckled which made me tilt my head. Nakikiliti ako sa ginagawa niya, I can feel her breath kaya. Ang lapit lapit kasi sakin masyado.

"So does that's mean I can tease you later?"

"Shut up, just put the eggs on the plate. I'm hungry" utos ko

"Sure honey" bulong niya

We went to the counter table and started eating. I am watching her as usual, I don't know...I feel satisfied when I see her enjoying the food that I made for her.

She suddenly stopped and made a cheeky smile.

"Am I too pretty Czari?"

Napangiti na lang ako sa tanong niya.

"Yeah, eat more before you go back to your unit"

Her smile quickly disappeared, she rolled her eyes and drink her coffee.

"No, I'll stay here the whole day. I want to spend my time with you"

"You need to take a rest Irene, two days lang ang off mo"

"I will, by your side" protesta nito

I started laughing, she's cute. Talagang hindi magpapatalo.

"Fine, but take a shower first in your unit. You reek of alcohol kaya" sabi ko