28

"She's enjoying her time with her new assistant huh?"

I despise my cousin so much, she's a pain in the ass ever since we're kids. And so is her older sister.

"You still have a beef with Louise? We're all grown ups now, don't you think it is time for you to fix your relationship with your cousin Isaac?"

"Fix what? There's nothing to fix, her and Iris are only a hindrance in my plans for the company. I know Lolo also despises those two so much" I said

It's true, Lolo hated Iris because of its incompetency and now he will also be disappointed with Louise if he finds out what she's up to these days.

"I beg you not to meddle with their personal lives Isaac, your family already owns a big share in the company" she said

I made a sarcastic laugh and looked at her. Weakling, she and her dad.

"Charlie should I remind you that I am not like you and your dad? Tell me more about this new assistant of Louise"

Charlie suddenly stood up and took her bag.

"I'm tired from this meeting, if you want to know more then make sure to find it out by yourself not from me. How dare you insult me and my dad, we are loyal to Tito George. He is capable of managing the company and so is Iris and Louise"

"Blinded by friendship I see, or should I say love? You're still not over with Iris I see" I said

She scoffed and shook her head.

"Your cousin is more fitted than you to be the next CEO of the company, and clarification I am over with her. I know my limits unlike you Mr. Garcia"

My jaw clenched when she called me by my surname. People love to remind me that I do not have the same level of power like the Smith's.

"You will regret not siding with me Charlie" banta ko

"Siding with an airhead will make me safer away from danger I believe"

She left my office after saying that. I took a deep breath before crumpling the pictures taken from Pagbilao Farm.

"I can't wait to see your downfall, I will make sure my mom and dad will be proud of me"

I am Isaac Manuel Smith Garcia. I can manage the company, and I will do everything I can to make that happen.

 I can manage the company, and I will do everything I can to make that happen

------------------------------------------------

Czarina's Pov

"Gosh I'm so full, ang sarap pala mag luto ni mang Tony" sabi ko

"I knew you're going to like it. That's the same reaction I did when I tasted his dish for the very first time Czari"

Irene took off her sweater in front of me. Hindi pa kasi bukas yung aircon so medyo mainit. Now that she did it in front of me I think the temperature went higher.