𝟕, 𝐥𝐚𝐛𝐲𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐡

CHAPTER 7
ˏˋ°•*⁀➷

Emma gave the boy a small smile as she glanced behind him and saw that Mark and Ivy were coming back and she had been so thankful seeing the pair giggling and laughing.

She let out a deep breath as mark waved, she waved back as Connor turned around and smiled at his friend. Ivy could sense the awkwardness between the auburn girl and the brunette was visible and even Mark could feel it. And usually he's pretty oblivious to whats happening around him.

Ivy offered to go grab some food which Emma gave her a thankful look, the brunette mouthed to her "tell me later". Emma gave her a nod and glanced to Connor, Ivy nodded her head and glanced between the two.

Emma had a whole new view of the boy, yes he made her always have a smile on her face along with always making her laugh. And the best of all he made her feel loved, and she's never felt that from a boy. Maybe not even from her brother.

The love Connor provided for her was nothing comparable to her ex or really any love shes felt before. Obviously she felt loved by her parents but what connor gave her was different.

She couldn't exactly describe it but it left her thinking about him day and night, she just felt this invisible string pulling him to her. It was just the way he treated her so respectfully she just wasn't used to that gentle touch and feeling.

The car ride to McDonald's was surprisingly quite lively full of laughter and excitement even though they had lost by 1 point they still were so content with life. Maybe they were just happy to be around their two favorite girls.

They decided to go through the drive through since nobody really had suggested going in. Mark was hungry and ordered what felt like everything on the menu along with Connor which Emma didn't get neither did ivy.

Emma and ivy both got chicken nuggets with fries and a drink while Mark teased them for acting like kids. "I dunno why your making fun of us when you literally lost" Emma retorted as the cars joking fell silent.

Marks mouth gaped open as Connors mouth did the same. "What its true?" Emma replied and took a bite of her chicken nugget. "Wow okay" Mark looked at her with hurt and she furrowed her eyebrows at him.

"Id like to see you as a goalie" Mark scoffed as his sister let out a laugh. "Yeah id like to see you be a ballet dancer" Emma shot back as Mark rolled his eyes. The two siblings bickered back and forth as Connor and Ivy sighed being the bystanders of the arguing. Knowing nothing would stop the two.

Mark and Emma had finally got enough of the bickering and arguing and quit. Which the other two let a sigh of relief knowing they would have to hear no more stupid remarks and comments teasing each other.

After Mark and Emma eventually made it home, she sat on her bed and contemplated to pick what taylor swift song to relate her emotions too and decided on labyrinth.

ˏˋ°•*⁀➷
AUTHORS NOTE:
Ahhh whats gonna happen next 🤨🤭🫨🫨

word count: 871