𝟏𝟐, 𝐰𝐞𝐝𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐢𝐧 𝐚 𝐜𝐚𝐟𝐞

CHAPTER 12
ˏˋ°•*⁀➷

Soon enough time for the twos chat at the coffee shop, Conner sat at the table nearest to the door. He already ordered for the twos drinks and got Emmas favorite. A hot chai latte.

His leg bounced up and down as she looked at every person that passed the glass windows and doors. She walked in front of the cafe, her hand reached for the cold metal door and pulled it up.

The bell rang throughout the store as Connors head turned as the saw the redhead. The aroma of the cafe was relaxing to Emma's nerves with notes of Coffee and vanilla. The soft hums of classical music played quietly and walked over to the table. 

"Hey" she greeted and sat down glancing to the drink he had already. Her heart warmed at the because he didn't know how nice that was. "Hi" he glanced between the latte in her hands and up to her freckled face.

"So what did you want to talk about?" He asked as sighed and couldn't bring herself to say the words. "I-i um" she started as her voice quivered and glanced to him. "What is it bad?" His stomach flipped and heart rate quicken.

"Well no, at least i dont think" she replied and cringed at herself for the choice of words. "Okay, so then say it" he laughed a bit as she took a sip of her latte.

"I dont know if you feel the same way but.." her voice trailed on as Connors eyes trailed down to her lips, he already knew what she was going to say. "I do" he agreed as her eyes widened a bit, "but you dont even know what i was going to say" she laughed a bit at the boys simple two words.

"I knew where it was going" Connor smiled as she laughed and shook her head. "Thanks for buying my drink" she smiled up at him as his heart melted. "Yeah no problem" he smiled back at her.

Connor had wanted to kiss her lips, but he knew he couldn't in a coffee shop.  Because that was embarrassing and far from romantic.

The two chatted for awhile till they eventually finished their drinks and walked outside of the coffee shop. Connor held the door open for her, and he didn't how nice that was. "I drove here, so i can drop you off" he informed as Emma nodded her head and smiled.

Connor gently held her hand as they made their way towards his car. He held the car door open for the girl as she smiled up at him. The car atmosphere was comfortable far from the last car ride with just Connor after ballet.

He pulled into her driveway as she got out and he got out too. "Whats wrong?" She asked as he looked at the girl. "Ive wanted to do this for nearly 3 years." He whispered against the girls lips. "Me too" she mumbled back.

"I liked you for so long, and cant take it anymore, will you be my girlfriend em?" He pulled slightly away looking her in the eye. Her breath hitched as her head began to spin, she wasn't able to speak. "Yes. Of course!" She replied quickly and smiled as he smashed his lips onto hers.

His hands rested on her hips and her hands found their way up to the nape of neck and twirled the little strands of brunette hair. She pulled away looking into his eyes, a small smile appeared on her lips and leaned closer again. Her lips fit with connors like a puzzle piece that was lost but found again.

ˏˋ°•*⁀➷
AUTHORS NOTE:
AHHHH it finally happened IM SO HAPPY. I literally love them so much, and im actually so jealous of emma like shes so lucky. I want to be her 😔 i want to be able to be called connor bedard gf 💀 . Anyways love you guys and thanks for reading!!! 🫶🏻🫶🏻

word count: 670