𝟏𝟗, 𝐝𝐨𝐧𝐭 𝐥𝐢𝐞

CHAPTER 1𝟗
ˏˋ°•*⁀➷

When the siblings got home Mark was mad, hurt, and annoyed. That after his sister finally made up, decided to hide a relationship with his best friend.

"Why would you hide that?" He asked as he grabbed a body armor from the fridge. She looked away sheepishly, and heartbeat quickening. "I don't know" her voice was quiet and felt embarrassed.

"How could you not tell me about you and Connor?" He asked hurt like he was being shut out from his sister, and didn't want that bond. "I dont know" she said again as he sighed.

"Im not mad, but im hurt. Did ivy know?" He asked as she looked up at her brother. "Yeah" she quietly answered as he sighed. "How long have you guys been together?" He asked as she let out a soft sigh. "Like 6 ish weeks?" She replied unsure as he nodded his head.

"Are you mad? Im sorry" she frowned up at her brother. "No im not mad, im just a little upset. That you didn't tell me" he explained as she nodded her head. "Plus way hes better than your ex. But if he hurts you i swear to god i will hurt him" Mark warned as Emma let out a small laugh.

"Tell that to him" she said as he laughed. "Im just kidding, i know connors to nice for that" Mark added. As he ruffled his sister's auburn hair. "Ill have a talk with him later, cause he's coming over" he told her as she raised her eyebrows.

"Alright you do that" she patted his shoulder, "also good job today" Emma congratulated him, "Thanks" he smiled proudly. She made her way upstairs to her room and flopped on the bed.

She yawned and texted Ivy

Ivy 😻🫶🏻

Emma: i told him,
and hes not mad 😮‍💨

Ivy 😻🫶🏻: wow im surprised 🤨

Emma: yeah i know right 😭

Ivy 😻🫶🏻: proud of you
telling him 👏🏻

Emma: thanks 😚

Then she got a FaceTime from Connor, she answered as she smiled. "Did you tell mark?" He asked as she sighed and looked at his scared face.

"Yeah, but he found out on his own" she explained as his face was nervous. "Hes not mad trust me, he was just upset we didn't tell him" she explained to the boy as his expression softened.

"Okay good, cause he texted me with "i know" and i almost pissed my pants." Connor laughed as Emma giggled. "Yeah hes just teasing" she laughed as Connor smiled.

"Okay good, ill see you later. By em" he smiled as she smiled back at him. "Okay see you" she waved as he hung up.

After her words she felt the urge to add I love you after. But hanging back because it felt too soon, and would make it awkward.

Connor came over a couple hours later and his head rested in her lap as Mark and him yelled at the tv while playing Fortnite. "Oh my god" Emma raised an eyebrow at the screaming hockey boys.

She has never seen Connor so riled up at a screen of pixels, "what?" Mark asked frustrated as he groaned and leaned back in his spot in the chair. "You guys are actually ridiculous" she laughed as Mark rolled his eyes looking at the tv.