𝟏𝟏, 𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠

CHAPTER 10
ˏˋ°•*⁀➷

With Emma continuing to compress her feelings for Connor under the surface. They eventually bubbled like a resemblance to a witches ominous potion being brewed in cauldron in those cheesy halloween movies that Mark and Emma would watch when they were kids.

Picking up her phone Tuesday night she tapped on her messages app while hovering over the boy who made her feel giddy, and like a schoolgirl with a crush. The boy who made her realize maybe she can fall in love again, and that maybe love and affection isn't so vial and hurtful. Or the best part he cared for her well being and truly cared for her.

Connor

emma: hey can we meet up
tmrw at the coffee shop?

Connor: yeah is everything okay?

Emma: yeah, i just want to
to talk.

Connor: about what?

emma: its better to say
in person.

Connor: what time?

Emma: before your hockey
practice okay?

Connor: yeah thats good.

Connor stared down at his phone confused on what possibly Emma could have wanted to talk about, and began getting worried that it was something bad, that he did. Or maybe he upset her in someway, or possibly insulted her.

He chalked it up to maybe it just being a friendly chat, and didnt want to overthink it. Even though his mind raced through the multiple scenario's that weren't all that logical. And finally eased his mind by just telling himself that the reason why the girl wanted to talk couldn't be that bad.

ˏˋ°•*⁀➷
AUTHORS NOTE:
Damn this us short af. Anyways guys IM SO HAPPY NICO SCORED TWO TIMES TONIGHT WOO. I love him so much 😻😻😻. You guys don't understand how sad i am that i will probably never go to a devils game. And thats make so freaking sad 🙁🙁. Anyways love u all and have great day/night! 😚😚🫶🏻

word count: 314